Chapter 8

Yunohara's P.O.V

I see the gleam of the sun's ray peeking through my closed eyelids. I groaned slightly and put my hand over my face. It helped with my eye, but now I feel the sun's heat on my hand.

Fucking great...

I planned to roll over but found myself completely immobilized. I instantly woke up from my sleepy state. Wait... What happened after I fell to the ground?

I felt softness underneath me. A bed? How did I end up here? Most importantly, whose bed is this?!

Oh no. Dear lord don't tell me someone took me home and had their way with me...

I looked down at myself. My pants were still on, but my shirt was taken off. I gulped. Not to mention there's a hand snaked around my body.

I placed my hand on the arm and lifted it away from my body. The person behind me stirred a bit, but didn't wake up. Curiousity nagged my brain.

Whose the person behind me? I sat up a bit and noticed the interior of the room. It's the King's room.

Wait wait wait wait wait! What did that old perverted bastard of a King do to my body!? And how exactly could he have found me outside?? He couldn't have just left the palace for me, would he?

"Whoa!" Out of nowhere, the hand I moved away from my body pushed me back on the bed. This time, I faced the person who I slept with.

It's...Ren. I looked up at Ren who was sleeping peacefully. The left side of his face was laying on the pillow while I was able to see the right side of his face. Ren looks better when he's asleep... He's more at peace.

I looked down at myself and noticed that my bruises were starting to heal, as well as my cuts. Did Ren do this?

"Great. This plotting bastard must want me to pay him back for his good deeds. In some way or another," I muttered to myself. "Ren's less irritating when he's asleep."

Tempted, I reached my hand up and touched Ren's hair. "I've always wondered about your hair Ren. Out of your other brother's, your hair is close or is the same color as the King's. I wonder why the other two aren't..." I said to myself.

Ren's eye opened and he looked at me. I instantly stopped touching his hair. He continued to look at me with his sleepy gaze. Ren gave me a small smile.

"Yunohara, just what do you think you're doing?"

Shit. "Well goodmorning to you too Ren," I told him softly.

He smiled down at me and took my hand from his hair. He looked at me and massaged my fingers with his hand. "You still haven't answered my question Yuu-kun."

"Of course I was dodging the question Prince Ren. I'd have thought you to be a bit more smarter than that."

"Oh? We're speaking in formalities now? Well commoner, people would usually say 'your magesty' not 'prince ren'." Now, Ren started to kiss each one of my knuckles.

I looked at Ren's hand that was holding onto my hand. I didn't pay much attention to the kisses, but more attention on the gauge wrapped around his hand.

"Ren...what happened to your hand?" I asked him as I sat up and inspected his hand further.

Ren sighed. "It's nothing worth troubling you over, and besides...what happened to my hand is none of your concern." Ren tried to pull his hand back from me.

"So are you implying that someone injured you? As someone of your stature, you either let them injure you or you just couldn't fight."

"Commoner, are you trying to provoke me?" Ren asked me dangerously.