Chapter 4

A/N

IM SORRY FOR NO REGULAR UPDATINGS Q___Q. I had huge ass tests. I worked my brain to the max so I BETTERS b passin tht shiz. Gawd...my teachers gotta change the simplest crap into a difficult ass question. I'm ready for those bishes ):o! Btw....i passed tht bio I thought I failed. Omg..was close to cryin in joy. My friend was mad stunned...we said we were gunna fail together after we took the test. Lmao.

Alright! Enough about my life! Time to be put back in the life of Yuu-kun<3.

Yunohara's P.O.V

Everything was black. I looked around me and saw nothing. After another look around, I saw my sister and her son. I smiled bright at them and waved.

They didn't wave back.

They looked to be in a mixture of hurt, anger, and sadness. Why are they looking at me like that?

I walked towards them, and they walked back. This continued on for awhile until I got frustrated. "Don't you recognize me? Why are you doing this sis?!" I exclaimed in irritation.

"You don't know?" She asked with much venom and hurt.

"Know? What should I be knowing about?"

"Is this what our family was worth to you? We were that easy to cast away? I thought we agreed that we weren't like them. That we were different!" She turned away with Leroy in her arms and walked off.

Then, the memories came flooding back to me. The bracelet. The palace. The choosing of an heir. But most of all...

Not going back home to my sister.

I ran towards them and screamed out, "I'm sorry!" She continued to walk on without a glance back. I screamed repeatedly.

"Sis...SIS! I'm sorry, so so sorry! I wanted to come back, I really did! It's a mistake, let me explain!"

I reached my sister and aimed to grab her shoulder, but she disappeared before my eyes. I sank to the ground, and stared far, knowing that I just saw my sister. I nearly screamed out until-

I heard voices.

"Should we wake him up?" A soft voice asked.

"What do you mean wake him up? My way or your way?" A grumpy voice replied.

"C'mon, let's not get into this so early in the morning. I need energy to deal with you later in the day."

"Are you trying to piss me off?"

"Sometimes I wonder how I can be the youngest out of you two when I act more maturely than you guys." A tired voice said with an exasperated sigh.

These voices...sound familiar to me.

"Tch, this damn commoner. Sleeping to the late of the hours when he should be ready for breakfast. I bet he stole something. I'll have to tell Barrett to check this room for anything missing."

This...this is Ren's aggravating voice.

"Do you have to be so rude? Where are the chances he stole nothing? You want to be made a fool of, don't you? Be a little more bright won't you?"

That must be Ichinose. So then that leaves-

"I think he's waking up," Lance exclaimed.

I opened my eyes slowly to the sunlight of the morning. I squint at the brightness, but focus my attention on the prince's. Lance is wearing silk pajamas with his shirt fully open, exposing his milk chocolate chest. Ren is in nothing but his boxers. I can smell the Old Spice shampoo lingering off of him. Ichinose wore black baggy pants that hung low against his hips, with no shirt on either.