Chapter 11

A/N

.....just watched kuroko no basuke..do you know how peed I am to have to wait every Saturday to watch it oAo. The show is TOO DAMNS good <3. On Mondays...it shall be Diabolik Lovers ):3. On Tuesday...The Originals ^3^)/. My shows are set lol. Okays...back to le story >3<)/

Few hours later...

FML I FELL ASLEEP DX!!! I close my eyes for one second...and see a new morning. *facepalm* I ams so sorry Q_Q)/

Yunohara's P.O.V

Lance led us along to the quiet place on the beach. People stared at as they saw Lance tug me along to the spot he mentioned. I at first became embarassed by their staring, but realized the actual fact of it all.

They're staring at him.

Lance didn't wear any disguise today. He just left the palace as he was. They're probably ogling his body.

Lance's skin seemed to shine bright outside. His skin radiated with the sun. Lance stopped suddenly and looked at me.

Lance came close to me and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry about the staring, it's whatever. Let's keep moving a bit faster before they decide to follow us."

Lance continued to move, this time running. Really?...Do I really have to keep up?

I kept up alongside Lance, as we still remained holding hands. As we neared our destination, I only saw a few people on the beach. However, they seemed to pay no attention to us at all.

Lance sighed. "People don't usually come to this area. I guess this'll have to do, it's better than the other area."

Lance picked a spot close to the waters. There was a beach umbrella already there and two chairs. We sat on the chairs, staring out into the ocean. The breeze came in, blowing a cool air with the scent of seawater. I let out a pleasant sigh.

"Do you like the beach Yuu-kun?" Lance asked me.

"Its been a long time since I came to the beach. Depending on where you are on the beach, it can be the most fun or the most serene and quietest place," I replied with a smile.

Lance gave me a big and cute smile, flashing all of his teeth. "That makes the two of us then."

I looked at Lance, but he looked towards the ocean. He wore a sad smile on his lips.

"Lee-kun...I'm going to tell you the truth about me. In order to do that, I'd have to let you into my life. Starting from my earliest childhood, to the day I left and came here."

"Have you told anyone about this? Am I...the only one you're telling this too?" I silently questioned him.

Lance let out a big laugh, clutching his stomach. He smiled at the ocean. "Don't be so conceited Lee-kun! However, if Ichinose weren't there then yes, you would have been the first person. I don't usually tell my feelings to people. Ichinose...was different."

"I overheard you guys while Ren's mother talked to you and your mother. Is...is it true? Is it true that Ichinose has no interest in being heir?"

Lance scowled at my question. "Of course that liegen hündin(lying bitch) doesn't understand Ichinose as much as she thought. If anything, I'd say Ichinose is letting her believe that he isn't interested in being heir."

Okay...now I'm confused. "Why would he do that?"

"Have you seen the kind of bullying she already reeks in the palace? She already messes with my mother and I, and Ichinose has seen that. Ichinose is feigning interest because of his mother. He doesn't want his mother to be a victim of her bullying."