Chapter 9

A/N

Muhahahaha...I hopes I post this today(Monday), cause I'ms planning to see if I can update daily ):o. Ifs I don't update today....fml, I failed XD.

Errkays, back to le story :3.!

Yunohara's P.O.V

Lance and I entered his room. I took in the view of the interior. Goddammit...does every room have to look so damn gorgeous?!

However, with Lance's room, it had more of a cultural feel to it. It made a person feel as if they were at home. "This is a really nice room Lance...I like it," I complimented.

"Aha, you do? I'm glad you like it. I'm the one who decorated it after all," Lance said with a smile

"Wait...decorated?"

"Well, not decorated but designed it. I wanted it to look like my room back at home. Besides, everyone here designed their own room except for Father."

Everyone designed their own room. So why is-?

"It makes you ask why Ren has the same room as Father, no? That thought still puzzles me as well. Perhaps he wanted to feel more at tune with Father. Whatever the reason, it doesn't help to wonder why he does it. Come, here's the bathroom."

I followed Lance and walked into the bathroom. "Are you taking a bath or a shower?" Lance asked me.

I know a shower would be more preferred but...

"Bath," I replied.

Lance gave a soft sigh. "You might take awhile here then, yes?"

I nodded my head. "Although, that doesn't mean I won't be having company."

Lance smiled. "Are you proposing I stay in here with you Yuu-kun?" Lance moved towards me. "I would have thought your encounter with Ren's predator side would have made you less bold. And yet, you're asking me to join you in the bath."

I instantly felt my face get hot. I crossed my arms across me to form an X. "No...no no no no no! I wasn't proposing you to join me. I only wanted you to stay in the bathroom and talk with me!"

Lance chuckled and stepped back from me. He walked outside of the bathroom and closed the door. "Tell me when you're inside so I can come in!"

I gave a heavy sigh and started to take off the rest of my clothes. I filled the bath with water and added soap inside to turn it into a bubble bath. I stepped into the bath and laid down, getting comfortable. I smiled inside.

I usually can't enjoy a bath to save water at home. Now, I don't think it can hurt to relax a bit.

"Come in," I called out.

Lance stepped inside and left the door ajar. There was a long countertop with a big mirror on the wall. Lance leaned against the countertop, facing me.

"What is it that you want to talk about Yuu-kun?" Lance asked me.

I settled deepee into the water until my nose and up were the only visible parts of my face. "Well, mainly about you."

"Me?" Lance asked, bewildered by my statement.

"Okay not just you. Your brothers, your mother, and anything else that comes to mind."

Lance smiled. "Go on, ask away then."

"I've come to realize that you're from Germany. The first day I came here when you cursed at Ren."

Lance laughed at that. "You still remember that? Aha, the schwein saukerl. It means pig bastard. Excuse the french, but Ren can be very irritating at times."