Chapter 16

A/N
Okay! So you all know that this will be a flashback! However, it won't be from Ichinose's perspective until later. For right now, it is from Lillian's perspective, Ichinose's mother before Ichi-kun was born :3. Also! I'm getting tired of my books getting privated >_<. I wants chu all to kno of my perv mind XD. Lool. Howevers, chu shall be warned >.>. So, I'm going to do things like, í, ó, ú in my words :3. Enjoy~

Lillian's P.O.V

God...what am I doing? I sat in the alleyway, hiding myself from the light and people of the night. With my legs folded up, I placed my head in them and tried to calm down. You are sane... You are fine. This was my decision to help my family... I'm not going to regret this.

But as I chanted this in my head, I can vividly remember the touch of the burly man who asked for me two daya ago. The way his hands roamed around me... The indecent slur of drunken words he spat at me, ranging from slút to bítch in the cruellest way possible.

"Stop it.." I told myself.

Yet he won't stop. His tongue travels along my skin, making me feel disgusted all over.

"I said stop!" I voiced out, while pulling my head closer to my legs.

"Are you crying? Well, you must be feeling it good then. Here, let me relieve you," I can hear him whispering near my ear, going fast to only satisfy himself.

"NOOOO!" I screamed out, tugging my hair. Out of nowhere, a pair of gentle hands shook me roughly. Remembering the hands of the man, I fought against the hands.

"Lily...Lily! Get ahold of yourself!" A familiar voice kept repeating.

I stopped my feeble struggle, and looked at Angela. After seeing me realize it's her, she gave me a warm smile. "Thank goodness your okay. Really, was the customer who asked for you that awful? You usually wouldn't freak out like this Lily."

I stared blankly at Angela, as I tried to get my bearings. I know I was in the alleyway...yet I still envisioned my last customer. I shuddered at the thought.

"Oi...Lily! Come on, stay with me here! Besides that, why are you in an alley? Someone could've come here and done terrible things to you!" She stated out.

I didn't answer her, but instead pulled her towards me for a hug. I really need one right now... I closed my eyes and squeezed Angela, my one true friend who is in the same business as me.

Angela hugged me back, and smiled into my hair. "This hug is nice and all, but I can't help but notice something. Tell me, have you been eating properly Lily?" She spoke in concern.

I gulped, knowing that I couldn't lie to Angela. I licked my dry lips and began to speak. "I...I haven't eaten much in awhile. You know I'm trying to save money, right?"

"Of course I do! You're saving money to leave the business and try to get a real job of your own soon. Don't worry, I haven't told any of the girls this. However, that doesn't excuse why you shouldn't eat!" Angela pouted at me. "Come on! Let's go to my place to get something to eat, okay?"

Angela got out of my embarace and stood up. She grabbed my hand, and lifted me to my feet. I stood wobbly at first, but began to get my footing.

"Food...sounds okay for now. That depends on what it is," I said, as we began to walk to Angela's place.

"Hahaha! Don't worry about a thing! It may not be much, but I do want to help you out Lily. It's not that long ago that you've been a prostitute," Angela said.

"I don't know if four months counts as 'not that long ago' because it seems pretty long to me," I told her with a smile.

"Haha! You just might be right about that! I've been working in this business for years now...maybe that's why I consider it as not that long, y'know?"