Chapter 6

A/N

Grr....fml. I'm sorry for slow updating >_<. Forgives meh Q_Q? Errkays...BACK TO THE STORY XD

Yunohara's P.O.V

I walked into the store and completely felt unwanted. People stared at me weirdly. Mother's held on tightly to their purses, and kids looking fearfully at me.

I must look like shit...maybe cause that's how I'm feeling.

This wasn't going to turn out well.

I can honestly say that this was going to be the worst thieving I have ever done in my life. Even the first time I stole I was better than this. But...I just lost all will and gusto to actually steal the right way.

I started walking throughtout the store, deciding on what I was going to steal. Of course, there were security guarda here and there...following me.

Smart guys. They know exactly what I'm planning to do.

And with that, I reached my hand out for the tiny candy bars and stuffed them in my pocket. I took as many handfuls as I could until I heard a voice yell.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" One of the guards yelled.

I wasn't even discreet about this. It's as if I wanted to get myself caught stealing.

I turned around on my heel and smiled brightly at the guard. "Whatever it is do you think I'm doing? Trying to accomplish?"

Really...the last question was a question for myself. What am I trying to gain by doing this?

"Ah...a rookie. So what, you think you're such a badass just because you're doing your first thieving?" He said with smirk. "Well let me tell ya kid, you're not impressing anybody. Especially since you got caught. So, I'll make a deal with you. I won't arrest you, as long as you return what's in your pockets. How's that for coming clean?"

"Well...when you put it like that," I began to say in thought. Yeah right.

In that same instant, I put my right hand on his shoulder, making him believe it was all in an understanding manner...

Until I pushed him towards me at the same time I brought my right knee to his crotch, giving him immense pain.

"Something for you to remember me by. I hope it's to your liking. Also," I began to say. "I'm not a kid nor a rookie. First off, I'm 19 and have stolen for a majority of my life. Don't just assume you know me, cause see where that's got you now," I told him with a devilish smile, releasing him to the ground.

"You...you punk!" He screamed at me in pain. He went for his walkie-talkie in his pocket, signaling my cue to leave.

As I ran out of the store, I could hear the guard screaming into his walkie-talkie, saying, "Backup! There's a teenage boy running out of the Grimridge Supermarket. He stole a few items but....what!? What do you mean that this isn't important and that you have bigger things? My balls feel like they're on fire, that rotten cherub kneed them!"

I smirked at myself, seeing that he wasn't going to get help anytime soon. Despite how half-assed I gave this thieving...it turned out to be a success. I smiled inwardly, feeling slightly back to my old self.

However, that feeling died when I remembered my sister again. I grit my teeth and stopped in my tracks, feeling the candies in my pocket to try to regain my normalcy.

Soon, I heard the sound of heavy footsteps approaching me. I took a quick turnaround, and turned right back again - this time, running. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! That guard got his hands on a few cops.