Chapter 7

A/N

I made 100 Followers....AHHHH XD. Thanks chu all for fanning, voting, reading, and loving meh stories :3 <3. Meh is so happy le sniffle.

Thanks chu a bunch loves <3 :']

Back to le story XD!

Yunohara's P.O.V

......this motherfucker.

He's planning to make me walk back home with my legs and arm hurting like a bitch!?! See, this is why I don't like Ren as much. He has his good points, sure. Other times, I just want to rip his head from his body. Like right now.

I sighed after seeing him drive off. I knew I wasn't going to get a ride home from anybody in this neighborhood. They'd instantly suspect me as a criminal and call the police without hesitation.

So, I began by grueling walk back home.

26 Minutes Later

Shit. I'm almost home, but I don't think I can walk much more.

My breathing became ragged, and I felt myself losing focus. I looked down at my arms and legs. "Tch."

They started to bleed even more now. Goddamn you Ren!

"Hah...ha..ah," I breathed out as my pace began to falter. I looked up and noticed that the Grimridge Supermarket wasn't far away. However, it'd be an even extra mile just to get back home.

As I kept blinking to remain focused, I noticed a few figures standing. Their faces were looking at me. God don't tell me..

They waited for me to get back. They knew I was coming back. The guard and cops started to make their way towards me. If that was the case, I won't waste my energy going to them. I began to wobble, and lost my balance.

I fell to the floor, hard. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to diminish the pain I was feeling. But...I just gave up. I...I just want to go to sleep..

I laid there, and just let go. I don't have enough energy to stand, to run away, or to even fight these guys. Fine...they win.

After that thought, I closed my eyes and just let the darkness consume me.

Ren's P.O.V

Ah...maybe I overdid it just a bit too much.

I never really drove off from the commoner, but actually drove off a distance so that I could watch him make it back home. I never expected him to drop like deadweight and give up.

I got out of my car and heard the officers chatting. One of the police officers put his boot under Lee's belly and flipped him over. His face looks like it's been drained of color.

Tsk...he probably hasn't eaten for a long period. And with me making him walk after losing so much blood...

"Well, it looks like he's beat. Someone got to him before we did," the fattest twin of the officers said(Tweedle Dee).

"So we're just going to take him in? He'll have to wake up sometime and answer the interrogation room," the second twin said(Tweedle Dum).

The first of the twins that spoke smacked the other across the head. "We'll wake him up. Besides," he began to say until he stomped his foot on Lee's injured arm, "We have our methods to get this punk to talk and wake up."

When I saw the officer stomp Lee's injured arm and saw Lee's face contort in pain, it only made me walk faster.

The officer was about to stomp on Lee's arm again until I ducked low and put my hand over Lee's arm.