The beginning

I woke up by the sun that's shining into my eyes. I get up from the sleeping bag only to see a note from Roxxi.

Alex.
I went to get some more food. I hope your awake. I understand that you'll be tired for using almost all of your magic to fight off the Empire Guards. When they find you get our stuff and run North. I'll be heading back about 12.00 o'clock.
Roxxi.

'Okay, that's weird' I think 'Roxxi never hunts at day. Only in the mornings and evenings'.

I look around. I see my backpack beside the tent. I go over to it and look inside. There's some magic stuff, some berries and a water bottle. I take out 1 or 2 berries and start to eat them. I grab a water bottle and drink. I go to an opening and see the Empire below me.

'Why did I teleport us so close to the Empire!' I shout in my head.

Then I see a bush moving out of my left eye. 'I hope it's Roxxi.'

I hide behind one of the trees. There's two Empire Guards in our camp.

'Why are they here?' I think.

Then I hear a bush moving. Out there comes a girl.

"Damn it. Why do I always get myself messy." The girl says.

She looks at the two Empire guards.

'Roxxi get out of there!' I think while I'm hiding.

"Uh... hello." Roxxi says.

"Hello." One of the guards says. "Have you seen this girl?" He asks showing Roxxi a picture and it's... ME!

In the picture there is an Enderman hybrid with pink, purple, wight and black hair. She has purple shirt and black pants. She has one ear longer than the other. I jumped out behind the tree but my leg got stuck by a branch. I go face straight to the ground.

"Ow..." I say painfully.

When I lift up my head I see one of the guard staring at me.

"Have you seen this girl?"

'What? Why does he asks me that when I'm in the picture!' I think.

I feel mud on my Ender side. "Uh... no sorry." I say to him.

I get up and start walking towards Roxxi. But before he looks at my hand and grabs it.

"You dirty liar!" He says.

'Great. Just great.' I teleport myself to Roxxi.

"Let the fun begin." I say smiling.

Then it got really fun. When HE came.

"Yes. Let the fun begin!" He says.

"What do you want?" I ask him while lifting up the two guards.

"I'm here to help."

I let out a sigh and walk towards the two guards. I teleport them away before HE could do anything he's going to regret. And by that I mean telling Roxxi about our little secret. Time passed and Roxxi had already made dinner for us.

"Hey, Roxxi. I'm gonna go out for a walk. Okay?" I say calmly.

"Okay. Be careful." She says. I nod and walk away from the camp.

"There." I say. "Now you can show yourself." I hear a scream in my head.

"REALLY!"

"No! Not you!" I yell.

"Oh... Collin again?"

"Yes now quit whining!"

"I'm not whining! Why are you doing this to your brother?"

"Because I don't wan't anyone to know about that!"

A blue smoke was in front of me.

"Remind me AGAIN why is he here?" A voice said while a body was forming.

"Because he is getting on my nerves and we should throw him out so you can have more room in my mind." I say.

I look at Herobrine signaling him to play along. Cause I know that Roxxi is in the trees watching us. I made sure that she didn't see Collin.

"WHAT! WHY? I thought that we were friends."

"You really think that don't you? Herobrine..." I grab my head because of the pane. "We can't be friends. Never! Even Collin isn't your friend. No body wants to be your friend."

"I hate when you say that."

"Hey, there's a house over there. I don't know why but it seems familiar." Collin says.

I shot a fireball towards the house, but it didn't hit it. I see someone coming out of the house.