My story beginning (kinda)

Hours past and we settled ourselves in Armen's and Collin's house. I did a fire with fire magic.

"You can do fire and combat magic. That's impressive!" Drake said.

Me and Roxxi laughed and I say.

"I can also do water, wind, earth. I can do pretty much every single kind of magic."

"WHAT?!?!" I heard Drake yell.

I guess he didn't know about that you can have different abilities. Finally Armen and Collin came back.

"Ender?" Herobrine spawned behind me.

The other were freaked out except me and Collin. We were use to it.

"What to you want?" I asked him my voice sounding like I could hit HIM in the face. Like I could hurt my brother. Hahaha.... I could....................

"I wanted to say that its getting dark and you should tell them what you've been doing when your uh... alone."

"What! NO! I COULD NEVER!" I yelled at HIM.

The others were confused. Except Collin and Herobrine. They know my past and they are there when I do my thinks in the dark.

"That's a good idea. You can't hide the trough forever Ender. And besides. You've knows us when he turned you and you have known Roxxi longer than us and you haven't told her."

'Why do I do these things.' I think in my head.

"Fine I'll tell you. But can you SHUT UP about ONE part!"

"You have a deal."

"No. Just no. No deal."

"Fine then! No deal."

"I'm so sorry about this what I'm gonna say."

I took a deep breath and looked at Roxxi.

"You think you know what I did from the beginning when I was turned. But you don't know what I did in the night and the times when I went away to 'walk'..." She looked at me confused.

Herobrine went to Collin but I still could hear what they are saying.

"I'm going to tell someday that."

"Okay, but she's gonna kill you for that you know."

"She couldn't hurt her brother. Well... if he showed up. Then yea. He could kill me if his in her body."