The Empire

I went out side to the calm and cold wind. I needed some time for myself after I used my Ender Eye power. I needed to recharge, but I couldn't teleport to my recharge tower.

'I need to rest. But I want to stay out here. It's calm.' I said in my mind.

"Come on men! There's a house up ahead! Let's go see if there's something walue there!" I heard a man say.

He was far, but my Ender side can hear and see far and clearly. When my human side can not. There were like seven Empire Quards coming this way. I turned around to run to the house to let everybody know that we need to go. But the next thing I knew, one Empire Quars sow me and throw a chain at my legs. It was electrocuted. I screamed before hitting the ground. I sow that Collin and Brine was at the door and everybody else were behind them.

"Don't!" Brine said putting a barrier to the door.

A spell that the Empire Quards can't see inside the house. Brine did a spell that changes his and Collin's wight eyes to a random color. Drake, Armen, Grayson, Mia and Kerli were in the house when Collin and Brine were out side. I was still on the ground. I tried to get up but one Empire Guard put his foot on my back. I hit the grown again and tied my hands together.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here. A hybrid girl and two humans. The Empirior will be very happy about you!" One of the Quards said to me. He tried to pic me up but Brine interrupted him.

"Don't you DARE to touch my sister!"

I nodded to him so he knows this was the wright time to say that.

"She's your sister? How cute. Well say goodbye to your sister. Because your never going to see her again!" The Quard said.

Collin telelorted behind the Quard who was holding me. He dropped me because he was scared. I didn't know that they would be scared of an "human spirit". They weren't scared of Drake. So why Collin? I don't know. Collin caught me and he teleported next to Brine. He took the ropes off of me and lend me some magic.

"What is going on here?" The Quard said.

"I would tell you, but your too dumb to understand." I said angering him.

He tackeled me but I lift him up in the air.

"W... what the hell is going on!?!?"

"Oh nothing. We're just SAVEING OUR FRIENDS!!!" Brine said whit his wight eyes glowing.

I nodded to him and he tackled the Quard that was floating. Then he tackled the other six Quards. They were dead. I teleported them to the Nether. Brine took down the barrier so everybody can come out.

I heard a Armen's voice but a lot creepier whisper say."You think that I'm dead. But i'm not."

I looked at Armen and his eyes were light blue. Then I blacked out. But before, I could hear everybody shout. "ENDER!"