My power

"Armen your alive?!?!?!?! BUT HOW!!!!!!" Said Grayson said slightly yelling.

"Well... you sow me turning into a nightmare. That was Ender "friend" doing that." Said Armen.

Shadow came and judged Armen. "Hey! I wanted you dead! But Brine stopped me!"

"Oh now it's me who gets judged. NOT ENDER!!!" Brine said.

"Hey! Why do you point at your sister! Brothers get judged not sisters! I try not to yell.

"Well sorry. But I didn't know that."

"Leelo no." I heard Kerli whisper. But I didn't listen. "Well... family arguing. This is going to get bad very soon. Everybody stand back."

"Your telling me that YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!" I turned to my Ender Eye form. "WHAT YOU  DO KNOW!!!!!!!"

"I KNOW A LOT OF THINGS! BUT WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME!! SHOUT AT SHADOW!!"

"That's a good idea."

"Quis leave me out of this."

"No! Because YOU TRIED TO KILL ME AND MY FRIENDS!!!!!!"

"I SAID A MILLION TIMES TO YOU!!! YOU KNOW THAT I'M EVEL WRIGHT? SO I DO THAT!"

I charger my "Ender Eye" power. An huge Enderman eye spawned in front of Shadow and when it opened a purple beam came out of it. I tried to hit Shadow but he moved so fast and the beam followed him. He was in front of Brine and the beam hit him. He was mad.

"SHADOW I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You can't. Because i'm too fast for you."

"Yea but I'm faster."

We chasted Shadow around for couple of minutes.

"Okay I had enough." I said while using my power to lift Shadow up.

I used the Ender Eye power on him. It hit him and he was hurt. I went next to him and I sow that he was smiling. I was so confused. Then like a lightning he stood up grabbing my sword whit his power, pushed me against a wall and put the sword next to my neck.

"Did you really think you could defeat me so easily." He said.

"Are you forgeting about someone?" Collin asked him.

He was behind him and when Shadow turned his head Collin punched him. He backed up dropping my sword. He looked at me smiling. I was still in my Ender Eye form. My fist burned with purple flames and I hit Shadow. Before he hit the wall he teleported away. Grayson and Mia were so confused.

"How can you do that? I mean HOW IS YOUR POWER STRONGER THEN BRINE'S?!?!?!" Grayson said yelling at me.

"Well... it's hard to explain. I created my caracter. I have drawings at my home."

"But what about your eyes?"

"Did you seriously just asked her about her eyes?" Kerli said not impressed at all.

"It's ok Kerli." I said while turning back to my normal self. "All you need to know about my eyes is this: Red and wight = normal / Enderman and wight = power mode."

"I think I got that." Grayson said and we all laught.

I hope that Shadow gets the message to not mess with us. But his gonna posses my body someday. I just know it.