Armen is alive?

Collin teleported back inside the house and said to me. "Ender. They'r on they'r way. I told them to get some berries for us. I didn't tell them that Grayson and Mia are here."

"Yea. I want it to be a surprise." I smiled.

"Hey Grayson. Do you still have my entries?"

"Yea. Its with Mia." Grayson said pointing to the elf.

"Hear you go Collin." Mia says giving Collin his entries. "But why do you need it?"

"I just want to... keep it. Maybe show it to someone." Collin's voice went high.

Seconds past and we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I said while sprinting to the door. "Your here! Why it took you so long?"

"Well..." Roxxi started to speak. "We went by a lot of berry bushes and the boy's wanted to get all of them."

"Okay then. Well I have a surprise for you two!" I said turning to Drake and Armen.

"Yea and its a good one." Brine said out of nowhere.

Armen said in excitement. "Really?"

"Mhm, but you have to stay here until I say so. Okay? I don't want them to freak out." Armen was confused but he listened.

Me, Roxxi and Drake went in the house.

"Drake?" Grayson and Mia said.

"Grayson? Mia?" Drake said in surprise."

Roxxi walks to me. "Hey. I'm Roxxi. Leelo or Ender's best friend."

"Hey. Nice to meet you." Mia said and Grayson nodded.

Drake continued. "How did you guys get here?"

"I met with Mia not to long ago. We sow your house and started to walk in this direction. When Herobr..." Collin knew what Grayson was going to say.

He yelled at Grayson. "DON'T SAY THAT NAME!!!! Say Brine."

"Uh... okay...when Brine teleported in front of us and turned his head we knew that it was him so we went to the doors of this house. We sow Ender talk to Brine and Collin. Ender went to us we meet each other."

When Grayson stopped talking I could hear that Armen whisper behind the door "Wow."

I couldn't hold it in so I said. "Grayson and Mia. We have a surprise for you two." Drake, Collin, Roxxi and Brine nodded.

"Ooooo! What kind of suprise!?" Mia was exited.

"You'll see soon. YOU CAN COME IN NOW!!!" I shouted.

Then the door opened. Armen came in with a big smile on his face. I looked at Grayson and Mia. They both were shocked. I could see tiers in Mia's eyes.

"Hey quys! Long time no see huh?" Said Armen