ArmenBrine

I am in the Nether. Or in The End. I don't know. How can I say this. It's half Nether half The End.
I'm in a square room with no way out. But there is a iron door.
I walk to it only to get a weird vibe.

'Uh... Nope! definitely NOPE!!! One million NOPE'S!!! I'm not gonna go there!!!!!' I think.

"Oh... your gonna go there... someday..." a creepy voice is coming behind me.

"That voice... No... it can't be..." I turn around to see Armen standing there. No. That's not Armen. He has one normal, light blue eye one Brine's eye. "Ar... Armen..."

"...Brine" He finished.

"How can you be here?!"

"It's difficult to explain really... I'm part of Herobrine. Or at least his evil self. Drake DID broke one of the Diamond, but he needs to brake all of them to destroy me. And you need to hit me four times with your sword. And I'm gonna tell you... it's going to be hard for you."

"Are you here to torment me?"

"Oh no Ender. I'm here to give you a warning..."

He jump at me. My back hitting the wall. He put a diamond sword near my neck. He could see my scare and terror in my eyes.

"I know what your planing. And it's not going to work. Next time you have a headache? I'll will be creating those. Not Herobrine. And one more thing." He came closer to my ear. It freaked me out. "I want you to suffer the pane that I suffered when Drake broke the Secred Diamond."

He took the sword and hit me with it in the chest, right arm and left leg. I feel pane and I couldn't heal myself. He went away. But he threw his sword at me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I was in Drake's room. I have bangases around my chest, right arm and left leg. I looked out the window to see ArmenBrine staring at me smiling and the next second he was gone.

'That... that wasn't a dream?'

'No it was not' I heard from the air.

Collin came into the room and he sensed something was in the room with me. I can't believe HIS here. His worst then Shadow from the dream. And I mean much, Much worse.

I look at the window. I could sew him watching me and Collin. He nods, telling me that I need to tell them about him being here. But I can't. I just can't. Not with Drake and Armen being here. I don't wan't Drake to get himself in danger. But he has to destroy the other two Secred Diamonds. And the BIGGER question is. Why woun't he attack us? He did at the Red Keep. Oh what am I talking about! Brine was fully controlling him at the time. But now only his fury and his anger in controlling... no that is Brine's fury and anger. But why would he speak to me when he could easily killed me? Too many questions for the time. Should I tell them? I don't wan't to.

'I DON'T WAN'T TO!!!!!!!!!!' I yelled in my mind.

I look at the window. His there. His moving his mouth but no words come out. Except in my mind. So that means... He is in my mind as well. GREAT!!! Four spirits in my mind. My head is going to hurt a lot more than before. And Kerli is going to worry more.

"But you have to. Or else... I'm gonna show myself to them and blow this house to dust!!! But you don't wan't to upset Armen and Collin would you now."

'Can you just shut up. My head is already hurting by the fackt that there's going to be a fourght spirit in my mind.' I think.

"Well... I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR HEAD HURT EVEN HARDER IF YOU DON'T TELL THEM ABOUT ME!" He yelled with made my head hurt EVEN MORE. But when he said it, he said it in my mind and a little pit in real life to so Collin could hear him as well.

"Ender? Whats going on? Why is that whisper so familiar to me?" Collin finally spoke.

"TELL THEM!!!" ArmenBrine yelled.

This time Brine could hear him as well.

"Ender? Why is he here?"

"Brine?" Tears came into my eyes. "Can you bring everyone here?"

"Of course."

"Finally."

"What is it?" I hear Armen say.

Tears started to down my eyes. I looked at Drake.

"Drake. You broke the Diamond to save Armen from Brine. He was ArmenBrine but he was saved. What I mean is Brine wouldn't be nice if HE wasn't here..." I hesitated to say that he was still alive.

"JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!" He yelled while he took the wall and fought it somewhere.

Everyone except me and Brine are shocked. I wiped the tears off of my eyes and I stood up facing ArmenBrine. I used a spell so he couldn't hurt or kill them. Except myself. I can just avoid them.

"Did you just had to destroy that wall? It will be a pane to fix it again." I say.

"Oh now you worry about a wall?!" He says

"Well..."

"Oh forget it. By the way, congrats for becoming a hybrid."

"Now you say that? Not like five minutes ago!"

"I didn't wan't to waist your time."

"Really. And with a smile?

"Okay you two stop arguing. What is going on here?" Armen said.

"I'm Herobrine's fury and anger. Like Ender said if I wasn't here he wouldn't be nice."

"I thought when I destroyed the Diamond..." Drake started to say but he was cut off by ArmenBrine.

"You thought I was gone. Right?"

"Yea..." Drake sais.

"Well you know what? I'm bored."

"Don't you even think that!" I yelled.

"Why would you say that?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Yes."

"Omg. Were are these Diamonds when I need them."

"What!?!? You want to get rid of me already?!?!"

"Yes, because last time I checked, YOU TRIED TO KILL US!!!" I turned to Ender Eye.

"Okay okay. Calm down. I'm gonna go now so good luck."  He said while I turned back to myself.

"What to you mean about that?"

He teleported away with a smile.