Weird morning and The Turn

"Good morning Angoria." I say quietly so I don't wake up the others.

"Good morning Leelo." She said while stretching her wings. "I see that your awake before me."

"Uh... Not really."

"What do you mean? Didn't you sleep?"

"I did, but only a little. I was watching the stars and I fell asleep."

"Oh... okay then. Usually, in my home I wake up really early. Heck, once the sun wasn't up yet."

"Really? How can you wake up so early?!"

"I don't know. A bad habit maybe?"

I fell to my knees and I started to shake. What's going on?! I never do that! I mean I didn't to that.

"Leelo. What's wrong whit you?" Angoria asks with worry.

"I'm...m f...fine." The shaking went away, but I couldn't get up until Angoria helped me out. "I don't know why I did that."

"Did you do it before to?" She asks me once more.

"No. Uh... yea. Only once. When I was really scared. I shook about ten minutes."

"Wow. But you didn't look scared this time?"

"I don't know what that was. I think Collin would kno... wait..."

"What? What is it Leelo?"

"Have you seen Collin? Or any of the spirits?"

"Only yesterday. Are they gone?"

"Yes. And I don't know how to get them back."

"Well... I can fly up and look from there if that helps."

"Yes thank you Angoria."

She flew up and started looking for Brine, Collin, Shadow and Briney. I statred shaking again. I was in a corner.

'Why why WHY!' I yelled in my head.

"Ender. What's wrong." Brine said.

"Omg thank goodness your okay! Now... WERE ARE YOU AND THE OTHERS!"

"Calm down sis. They'r whit me. We went to look you some food. Cause you can't start a day off with no breakfast. Wright?"

"Omg Brine. Don't you ever scare me like that. And were were you quis last night?!"

"Oh uh... Shadow ran of so we had to get him. Are the others awake?"

I stopped shaking but my head hurt a little.

"No. Only me and Angoria are awake. But I think that Grayson and Armen should awake any minute now to. So it's just Drake and Roxxi who's asleep."

"Okay. But hey I got a feeling that you aren't ok."

"I was shaking. Two times to. Last time I did that was when I was scared. But this time it was different. Like it wanted me to tur... feel or uh... see something but I don't know."

"I don't know as well. I don't know what that is. But hey. If it happens again I will do something about it. Okay? And we'll heading back now so see you soon!"

"Bye. Uh... that was hard. I almost told him that... no it's not gonna turn me. I just need to find a dragon's tear and a..." I gulped. "Enderman's partickle. How hard is that going to be. Right? Oh who am I kid'n. You can't harvest them any more. Then I guess I'll be a Enderman for four day's. And then. My memory will be lost. Uh... but it's only happened twice. I still have ten day's to complete the cure. I hope no one finds it out."