Shadow Part 1

It is night. Armen, Drake and Roxxi went to bed. Me, Collin and Brine were awake. Because spirits don't sleep and I don't feel tired. I've started to call Herobrine Brine. Only because I don't get headaches, when I say that name. I'm not gonna lie, I teleport behind Armen's window and I watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful. Not trying to destroy villages and town. I know that Brine possessed his body, but still. Collin came into Armen's room and he sees me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Uh... nothing..." I say while I start to blush.

"Do you have a crush on my brother?"

"What?!?!?! NO!!"

"Me and Brine can hear your thoughts you know."

"Oh..."

"It's okay. If he likes it, I like it."

"Like what?"

"Like, you like like him."

I walk out of the room still blushing.

"What are you doing?" Brine said scaring me.

I stopped blushing hoping that he didn't see it. I was again wrong.

"Did... did you just... blush?"

"Um... no."

"Yes she did."

"What?... COLLIN!"

"OMG! My sister has a crush!"

Armen, Drake and Roxxi woke up by Brine.

"CAN YOU BE QUIET! PLEASE!!!" I yell at my brother.

"My sister has a crush on Armen. Hahaha"

"AS A SISTER I PEG  OF MY BROTHER, PLEASE SHUT UP!!!!!"

"What is going on here?" I hear Roxxi say.

"Ender has a crush on Armen."

"WHAT?!" Armen says in shock.

"No I don... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" My head started to hurt, but this time it isn't Brine that's making my head hurt. It's a dark shadow and Brine can feel it's power.

"Oh no... Ender hold on!"

"I'll... try... AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Brine came into my mind.

"SHADOW!!!!!! COME OUT!!!!!"
He yelled.

"Ah... Herobrine. I haven't seen you since when you turned Ender into a hybrid." Says a silent and a LOT creepier voice than Herobrine.

"Why are you here! why are you tormenting Ender!"

"I'm tormenting Ender? Oh I'm sorry... I'll stop until all of her friends are dead. Hahahaha!"

"No. I woun't let you." He teleported out of my mind.

"We will see about that..."

When he was back he turned to Collin.

"Were's Ender?"

"I locked her into Drake's room because she tried to hurt Armen."

"Whats wrong with her?" Roxxi says worriedly.

"I can fix this."

"Were are you going?"

"To get Ender back."

I hear a door opening and Herobrine came in.

"Ender, sis."

"Herobrine? Is that you?" 'My' voice sounds normal but creepy at the same time.

"Yes it's me. Are you okay?"

"I don't know. AM I?! 'I' turned around. 'I' sow in Brine's eyes my reflection. 'I' looked the same but my eyes were like Herobrine's but obisaite. Black. 'I' also had tiers in my eyes.

"What the... AAAHHH!!!" 'I' pushed him into a wall.

"HEROBRINE!!!!" I heard the others call.

They sow that 'I' put my Sword close to Herobrine's neck. 'I' turned the door black. They couldn't see us but they could hear us.

"Shadow..."

"Did I hear you say. Sis?"

"No. No you didn't."

"Ah... Ender is your sister! That explains a lot."

"Why are you here?"

"What a terrible question. You know why I am here. I'm here because of you. When you were possessing Armen I gathered my strength to possess something to. When Drake destroyed the Secred Diamond and you went out of his body I went in."

Me and the others were suprised. When he said the Secred Diamond. I didn't get a headache and weird stuff didn't happen. He continued.

"I was turning Armen into a nightmare. I wanted to kill him but my plan didn't work so I chose another person. Which is Ender here. She's strong which is perfect for my plan."

"And what is your plan?"

"Oh Herorine I thought you knew. My plan is TO KILL YOU AND BECOME GOD OF THIS WORLD!"

He destroyed the door so everybody can come in. They watched how 'I' killed Brine with my My Sword. He looks back and charged at the others.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed waking everybody up.

Roxxi runned to me and says. "Are you all wright? What happened?"

"I...I...I....." I was in such a shock that I couldn't say anything.

"She had a nightmare. The worst yet." Collin said.

Brine nods. I look at my brother.

'His okay.' I thought.

"Are you okay sis?"

"I...I'm f...fine..." I say.

'That wasn't real, that wasn't real.' I keep saying in my head.

"I'm g..gonna g...go out s...side." I say.

I thinked about that dream. "First I had a crush on Armen. Then Shadow comes, who is stronger than me. He killed Brine and my other friends." 

'I shouldn't think stuff like that.' I think. 'That's not real. But if it was then I......
NO! Ender, what are you doing! DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT STUFF!!!!!'  I yelled in my head.

I went back inside to tell the others about that dream. But I felt like someone is watching me behind a tree. I shook my head and wen't inside the house.