The stuff and a Enderman

Everybody were awake. Collin and Brine came back to. Shadow and Briney left to go tho the Nether. I guess it's they'r home or something. I have nine days until I turn. I need to find a dragon's tear. I don't know but since Angoria is part Dragon, shouldn't her tears work as well? I don't know. But I have to try. At least they won't notice my shaking. I shake only when it's day ten, day five and the last hour of the turn. So I'll should be save. Now, I need Angoria to cry. This is going to be hard. But I need some help if it doesn't work.

"Hey Angoria!" I shouted to her. "Since your part Dragon. Do your rears are like Dragon tears?"

"Yes. Why?" She looked at me confused.

We were outside. Armen was at the door way and he wascurious what we're talking about.

"Can you cry for me? I realy need your tears. It's for a... uhh... experament I'm doing." I say.

"Okay... but I usually don't cry. Only if I'm in a lot of pane."

"Okay that's hard. Okay wait here."

I don't know if this works. If it doesn't then I'll have to find a Dragon in nine days. THERE ARE NO DRAGONS HERE! Except Grayson's Dragon. No it's just a Egg. But I can always brake it and hatch it hehehe... NO!!!! I'm not myself. I woun't be myself after this. And I woun't be able to forgive myself for this.

"Briney Come here." I shouted.

"What to you wan't?"  He said.

"Posses me so Angoria cries."

"My pleasure..."

He wen't inside me. It hurt but not to much. We wen't to Angoria who was terrified by me. Or us I don't know.

"I'm gona kill you!!" I said.

She was terryfied and she started to... not cry? She felt anger and she jumped us.

"Well... I'm going. I don't wan't to be beaten up by a girl and a half Dragon."

Great. Angoria hit me and instead of fighting back, I teleport inside the house.

"Okay...that didn't work. I have to find a new Dragon. Uh... this is going to be harder than I thought."

"What Dragon?" I heard a voice behind me.

"Oh... Armen. Hey."

"Hey. So... like I asked. What Dragon are you talking about?"

"Uh... I just want to find a Dragon. If there's any Dragon left. You know, except Grayson's Dragon Egg."

"Okay then... Well, I'm gonna go to Drake and Collin. See you around maybe?"

"Okay bye Armen!"

'Uh... that was a close one. I can't let them know about the turn. Why is it happening this soon? I'm supposed to have like five more years before this. I'm gonna take Enderman's particle first, since it't the easiest thing.' I think.

I wen't out side to see Angoria..... CRYING!? I wen't over to her.

"Angoria what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I say.

She responded. "W...why is all o... of your f...friends s...so mean. First A...ArmenB...Brine  took o...over your b...body and Sha...dow tried t...to trik me."

"They are like that." I wiped her tears away and behind my back I put them into a glass bottle. "They are evil. And to be honest... I let Briney control my body."

"W...why?"

"It was supposed be a joke, but..."

"It's ok Leelo. And Shadow didn't trick me."

"What?!?!"

"I sow how much you needed these tears so I made myself cry."

"Angoria..."

"No It's okay."

We hugged and I sow Armen watching us. We looked over and he nodded to Angoria and went away.

"Me and Armen worked together. Armen distracted you so I could prepare." She said.

We laughed. I wen't inside a forest to look for a Enderman. It was night. I was walking like forever, but I finally found one. He didn't attack me because of my Ender side.

"Hello." I say and he nodded. "I am slowly turning into your kind. I have only eight days before I turn and before I lose my memory of my friends."

I looked down in sadness. He made his Enderman sound. I could translate that sound into my own language.

He said. "I don't want that. Every mob and human, normal or not shouldn't forget about her/his friends. How can I help? I'm willing to risk my own life for you."

"Thank for your offer but I only need your particle. If it's okay."

He nodded and led his hand to one of the particle. Enderman or even half Enderman can touch they'r particle's. He handed me one and I put it inside a glass bottle.

"Thank you. Can I ask what's your name?"

He nodded and said. "My name is Endrey. And your's?"

"Ender."

"Nice to meet you and nice to help you too."

We shook hands. I could see that the sun's coming up. I had been here for a entire night?

"Well I have to go now. I don't like the sun."

I had an idea. "Wait! Don't go."

My hand glowed black and a dark purple. It hit Endrey right before the sun was up.

"What? The sun... it's not hurting my body!" Endrey said.

"I know. I put on you a spell so you can walk around in the day. And in the rain as well. I have this spell on my own. Because I don't like the rain. Or at least my Ender side does not."

"How did you become an Enderman hybrid any way?"

"Herobrine turned me. But now I call him Brine. Because he gives me some headaches. And his my brother. But I don't know how though."

"Oh... okay. Well you should get back. I mean your friends are worried about you."

"Okay. And I forgot that... you can come to my friends place over there any time. If they look at you, you won't attack them and you can speak our language. So I don't have to translate every single word you say."

"Okay. Thanks Ender. Bye!" He waved at me.

"No problem. Bye Endrey!" I waved to and teleported away.