Back to The Haunting 3 End.

I was at the house. Everybody looked at me.

"Were were you?" Roxxi asked.

"In a forest." I responded. "I need to do something. I'll be right back."

I teleported to my home. I lift up a rug and opened the trap door of the secret room. There is some chests, brewing stands and a cauldron. I looked inside a chest. There is my talismans, my armor and tools, my golden apples, my beacon, nether wart, ghast tears, redstone and some food as well. I took out a water bottle, a ghast tear, four nether wart and six redstone. I put the them including the Dragon's tear and the Enderman's particle into the cauldron. I mixed them up and put the cure into a bottle. I drunk it and I felt weird. I started to shake and I said something in a language that I don't know. I stopped shaking and I could feel that I was cured from the turn. I teleported back only to see an Enderman on the door. Everybody had they'r swords ready.

"Endrey!" I shouted.

I runned over to him and hugged him. They put they'r swords away.

"Guis, this is Endrey. I met him yesterday in that forest. Endrey these are Roxxi, Drake, Armen, Grayson, Mia, Shadow, ArmenBrine or Briney, Collin and Herobrine or Brine also my brother." I say.

"Hello." Endrey says.

"Hey." Everybody say.

We talked about ourselves and I said what kind of spell's I used on Endrey. He talked about himself. I was afraid that my friends wouldn't like Endrey, but I was more afraid that he would say that I was slowly turning into a Enderman, but he didn't. Endrey stayed with us a few nights then he went to his home. I started to shake again, but I had the Cure with me. I drank it without them seeing what am I drinking. I have five more bottles just in case. On these past few days, I have been quite.

"God it's pretty tonight!" Mia says in joy.

"Yes it is." Grayson replied. "Do you quis wan't to sleep out side tonight?"

"YES, YES, YES!" Mia screamed.

I say finally something. "It's a good idea."

Mia, Grayson, Drake, Armen and Angoria took they'r sleeping bags out side.

"Ender? Are you coming with us?" Angoria said.

Everybody watched me. I only shook my head "No" and I flied up on the roof. I wanted to be alone. I don't know why.

"I wonder what Collin, Brine, Shadow and ArmenBrine are doing in the nether? Somthing cool I imagine. Endrey is in The End with his family. And us, two hybrids, three humans and a dragon hybrid are in the overworld. Doing nothing." I think while sitting on top of the roof.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I've had too much of "The Cure For The Turn." I've read something about it. When I drink that too much, I start feeling like something is watching me, alone and I feel like something is going to jump me at any moment. I feel..... paranoid. I look at them while they'r talking to each other.

"And then I said. "I had enough of this!" And I tackled Brine into the lava. He possessed me. I sow how Drake and Grayson walked close to the jungle and one night Drake left." Armen said to Mia and Angoria.

They had no idea what Armen, Drake and Grayson had been frough. I teleport myself in the time when He possessed Armen.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" Armen yelled while jumping into the lava with Herobrine.

"NO ARMEN!" Drake yelled to him.

They walked out of the "cave". I could hear with my Enderman ear something moving in the lava. I went to the edge. There he was. ArmenBrine. I know that he could see me. He tackled me into the Secred Diamonds. I teleported myself out of the cave. I looked behind me to see Drake and Grayson staring at me. I looked down into the cave. I couldn't feel His presents, so I knew that he was gone to create some caious. I looked back at them. Drake was hiding behind Grayson, while he had his sword up.

"Hey." I said.

"Who are you?" Grayson said.

"You quis are gonna meet me when you save Armen."

"What?" Drake was confused. "His dead. How can we save him?"

"Uh..... you'll understand in uh... like uh........ an year? From now? I really don't know when you'll find out."

They both were SUPER confused, but I continued. "Oh! By the way. Grayson, before you steal the Dragon Egg, create a destruction for the quards. When you get it, get your family and RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THE EMPIRE. Then maybe we can see your family as well. And Drake, when you quis are at the Red Keep and you see a floating sword, say. "Armen I know its you." Okay? I have to go now bye!" I teleported away. I could see that they are very confused. "Oh one more thing." I looked at Grayson. "When you, Drake and Mia are in the Catacombs and you see Slimly, that's not Slimy. His Him disguised as Slimy."

"Uh... okay... then..." Drake and Grayson said it together.

"And Drake. DO NOT LET HIM IN TO YOUR HEAD. WHEN YOU SEE HIM, PUSH THE HEADACHES AWAY AND WRIGHT WHEN YOU MEET GRAYSON TELL HIM WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU." I shouted. "And Grayson. When your at Drakes old house and he want's to kill you, when he wakes up, PLEAS say that. "Drake you tried to kill me." Or something I don't know, just let him know. And tell every single detail to Mia."

"Okay." Grayson said.

"But before I go, I just wanted to say..." I turned around and looked at the sky. I yelled at him and I know that he was listening to me. "WHEN YOU CHASE THEM AWAY FROM THE REED KEEP, DON'T HIT THEM WITH THE FIRE! IN THE TRAIN STATION, DON'T SHOW YOURSELF TO DRAKE SO MUCH! AND IN THE MAGIC LIBRARY WHEN DRAKE IS ABOUT TO BREAK THE DIAMOND GIVE HIM SOME CONTROL, SO HE CAN WARN DRAKE! OKAY? I KNOW THAT HE KNOWS THAT HE'LL BE GONE! PLEASE DO THAT! You don't wan't to upset your sister do you? Okay I'm done now."

Both of them were SO confused. And Herobrine as well. Herobrine came into my mind.

"So... first of all... how do you know this and second of all... HOW ARE YOU HERE!!" He yelled. At least his god self.

"Magic." I said to him. "I have to go now, cause I need to recharge my magic. But remember the things I said to you guis and REMEMBER THE THINGS I SAID TO YOU!" I smiled to Drake and Grayson and teleported to my time.

It was night and everybody were sleeping. I took my sleeping bag out side and I went in it.

"Today was a long day." I think while I drift to sleep.