Good and bad news

Happy New Year! 2017 was a really busy year for me and I hope that 2018 won't be as busy. Also, merry Christmas! I know it's late, but I couldn't update until now.

And thank you for 220 reads! I know it's not a lot, but to me it is, so thank to every single one of you!

I want to say, that I won't be doing this book anymore. I just don't have the ideas and I am busy with other things as well. So, I am sorry for all of you who liked this book. Also, since Ender isn't my mane OC since..... almost a year...? I really don't know what to do with her. Last night I read this book's all 20 pages and let me tell you, I have improved a lot. Since the first page of "My Haunted" which I posted like... I have no idea actually. I think 2 or so years ago? (Help me out here.)

And as you can see, I deleted "The Haunted: New Beginning." Only because RejectedShotgun gave up (but I hope not) on making The Haunting: Shadow of Herobrine, I can't really continue on that. And I have to check the last Episodes for little bit of the dialogue. Also, I am working on a new book, (yes another one -_-) and the first page is going to come out when I finish the cover in Paint Tool Sai. I started it yesterday and I have half of the pic colored. So yea! Anyway, I wish you all a Happy New Year and Cya ! :3

Oh! One more thing, I burned my hand yesterday. So yea, it hurted like hell and I wish that I WANTED TO DIE! But it doesn't hurt that much now and my mother bought something that is helping me relieve the pane, but it still hurts when I try to straighten my arm. But it's okay! I'm okay! (I think......)

Anyway, Cya! :3