•Chapter 2•

#4000Words

Guys itny choto comments? I write with so much love but you guys can't comment?? Not fair am so hurt. I want a proper response!! Or else tata bye bye And I will do it don't underestimate me!

1-Story includes a lot of swearing and slangs. If you can't handle these kinda sh!ts then stay away and don't read! One single rude comment and you will be thrown in the block list simple...

My heart is very weak so I can't handle rudeness!

#ChapterIsNotEdited

Chapter 2- All Women Are The Same!

I run almost insanely towards Manik's ward through the corridor and soon I heard his shouts when I got nearer..

"Fu*k off!!! I won't eat these fu*king medicines and food!!! Don't eat my brain ahhhhh!!!!" He was shouting when I entered his room and doctor Edward along with the nurse were standing with worried faces.

"Mr.Malhotra?" I called him out and he turned to look at me. His face was looking so painful. He was in tragic pain..

"Here you are!" He said in a poisonous tone and I sighed..

I thought he would show some mercy but he was an ass..

"You are the one responsible for my pain! Come here and gimme the food and medicine! It's your punishment!" He was shouting his lungs out and I unknowingly found it cute..

He wanted me close to him..??

Nahhhh...

He just wanted to take the revenge for saving his life...

Well that's ridiculous...

"Doctor Murthy thank God you are here! We don't just don't know how to handle him!" Doctor Edward said with irritated expressions and Manik glared at him with scornful eyes.

Without saying anything I took the breakfast tray from Jesy and walked towards Manik who was sitting with a grumpy face. I sat in front of him and glared at him he looked least effected.

"Okay I will give you the food and medicine but you have to stop these tantrums! Got it?" I mumbled just enough loud so that only he could hear it..

"Last night I only told you that don't fu*king babysit me!" He too mumbled gritting his teeth and I just wanted to slam the food tray directly on his handsome face but somehow controlled the urge..

"And I last night told you not to swear in front of me!" I whispered angrily stuffing a morsel in his mouth and he chewed it with least interest.

"Okay Mother Teresa!" He gritted his teeth and I faked a smile..

"Come on be a good boy and have your food!" This time I said loudly and the people standing behind me sighed in relief.

"Yes Mommy!" Manik too said out loud playfully and stuck his tongue out..

He can't be serious..

Idiot...

"Thank you Nandini!" Edward walked to us and placed his hand on my shoulder.

Yes we were friends so he sometimes used to call me by my name..

"Oh Edward you know it's not needed! You can call me anytime!" I said with a smile looking at him and suddenly Manik started coughing.