~Promo For Chapter 7~

I peeked in side the laundry area and the maid was ironing the clothes. I immediately spotted that Green Lehenga Choli and once again my blood boiled on remembring the way Nandini and Veer were smiling at each other moreover when Veer told that it was his favorite color..

I walked in and the maid looked at me.

"You need something Sir?" She asked obediently and I cleared my throat..

"Wo! Cabir's mother is calling you!" I said with total serious expressions and she nodded walking out..

As soon as she walked out I stuck out my tongue at her and quickly grabbed the lehenga, then I placed the full heated iron in the middle of it..

After exact two minutes I was walking out of the laundry area with my plan successful!

"Main bhi dekhta hoon how will you wear Veer's favorite color! Pehno ge tou tum Red he!" I murmured under my breath and pulled out my cigarette case out of my pocket to smoke..

Mission accomplished!!...

(Fact! ☝)__________________________

(Fact! ☝)
__________________________

Am rolfing on my stomach right now! Hahahaha! Manik! Ya banda jealousy me kuch bhi kar skta hai! Like kuch bhi!!! Matlab Indian Saas Bahu serials ki tarha is ny Lehenga jala diya! Yaar! 😂😂😂 How much I Love Him! Aww cute hai wo bohat! A request to u all is DON'T HATE Manik! Don't judge him before you know the whole story!
Do tell me about the promo! How's it? Did you enjoy? Kuch halka phulka sa ap sab k liye! Abhi tou party shuru hue hai! 😂😂
Love,Mawara