~Promo For Chapter 11~

Apologies! Dhair sari apologies but as I told earlier! First it was eid! Secondly family stuff! Thirdly I was sick! Lastly university has started again! So busy! 😞

Anyways enjoy the promo and I will try updating real soon! Cuz am back yooo! ✌✌

Happy Reading!

||•Promo•||

I reached his room door, suddenly I stopped..

Oh sh!t am I scared of his anger?

Naahh! Wo pehly bhi tou itna itna gusa kar chuka hai! Ab kitna kar lay ga? Haan..

Don't be so scared Nandini! Haldi he tou lagani hai...laga kar wapas aa jana yeah...no problem..

I raised my hand to knock the door and found it shivering..

Shusssh! What the hell?

"He will apply this sh!tty thing once the cars will start flying!" Cabir's voice rang in my ears and I cursed him wholeheartedly for scaring me, also for challenging me..

Unwillingly and sort of animatedly I knocked the door but no response.

I pushed the door and it went open. I slowly walked in and realized that Manik was in shower..

Oh thank God...

Now I will get a grip of myself..

But before I could do anything the bathroom door flung open and my back; which was facing the door, stiffened..

Suddenly the whole room was filled with his freshly showered odor. His shampoo and mixed body wash fragrance hit my nose and my grip on the haldi bowl tightened. The spicy smell which made my mouth water for him was his after shave..

"Hey baby! You are here?" The husk in his voice from few steps away made me gulp and I remembered why I was there..

Slowly and carefully I turned only to found my legs turning jelly because he was just standing in his trousers with his upper body bare still dripping wet..

_____________________

Tip Tip Barsaaa PaNi! PaNi nay aag lagai!
Oo la la oo la laaaaa!
Dekho ji please fire brigades ko call kar Lena cuz ahm ahm! Haha! Just kidding you dirty minds! Aisa waisa kuch ni hai so keep your gutter thoughts in check ahan ahan! Don't know am feeling Funny! Tou lame jokes maar diya! Sorry maafi! Do tell me about the promo! :)
Love, Mawara!