•Chapter 12•

Not gonna say anything about the chap bus ya jaan lo kay next chapter is coming soon! 💖

Happy Reading!

Chapter 12- One has to struggle a lot to gain a *Happily Ever after*

Nandini's POV..

I stared at my reflection in the mirror and couldn't believe it was really me?

How can I look so...so umm what should I say? Pretty?

The White dress it was hugging my body so perfectly. It matched my skin.

"Aj ki raat! Sirf tum! Aur! Main!" Manik's words echoed somewhere near my ear and I shuddered already feeling weak..

Will I be able to give him myself fully?

Will he be satisfied after seeing me?

Am I looking according to his expectations?

"Khulay hair main achi lagti ho!" Again his whisper hit my eardrums and I blushed pursing my lips..

My heart was hammering in my chest when suddenly the door knocked causing me to jump in surprise..

"Hey Love? Are you ready?" His voice was faint but I could feel the husk in his voice which forced me to stumble towards the door and I fumbled with the knob before twisting it open.

He...he looked so gorgeous..

His black three piece... So perfect...

He stared at me for a moment and took in my appearance.

Ok! Am nervous..what will be his first compliment?

Jesus Christ!

Hyeee!

"Hi!" Escaped my lips and I immediately regretted saying that..

God Dr.Nandini Murthy of all the greetings you have to say 'hi'? Seriously..

I fidgeted with my dress, his eyes didn't left mine when suddenly he came forward, cupped the side of my neck and placed a securing kiss in my forehead...

My breath literally stuck in my throat as his lips stayed there longer then usual. I instinctively held to his waist and sighed under his blissful touch..

"Won't you say something?" I whispered softly and finally his lips parted from my forehead. I looked up to see in his eyes and he was smiling..

A satisfied and happy smile it was..

He still didn't say anything..

"So! My boyfriend is speechless on seeing his girlfriend looking so pretty? Huhh?" I tried to tease him in a husky tone and my forefinger nail scratched his light stubble covered cheek..

He just smirked at me and blinked his eyes..

"Tareef nahi karo gay?" I asked softly now setting the knot of his tie  not meeting his eyes and was trying my best not to sound like a desperate sh!t...