•Chapter 8•

Delay credit goes to dua_arafat 😂😂 I hate you like I love you! 😍😘

The below chapter has so many of the ups and downs! Please bear with it! Personally I am in love with this chapter! Reasons I don't know but feels like k myny dil say likha hai! And when I write something from heart I expect a dhaso response!

Inline comments are my fav!

Happy Reading!

PS: Read the title of the chapter carefully! 😉

Chapter 8- Try Try again and See girl you finally succeeded! ;)

Nandini's POV..

I took deep breaths and tried to hold myself stronger..

But It was so difficult..

Manik...he ruined everything...he is ruining everything and will always ruin everything..

I don't regret that I loved...but yes I regret that I loved a wrong person..

"I loved a wrong person!!" I mumbled under my breath and the voice behind me made me jump..

"No you didn't!" Cabir said softly..

I looked at him and he had a small smile on his face..

I looked back and he sat beside me on the bench..

"You never loved a wrong person! Manik is not a wrong person!" Cabir started and I looked down a little guilty..

"Cabir! He wants me to hate him! When I do tou he acts weird! He pushes me away but doar jany bhi nahi deta! Main kya karoon! Kiun karta hai wo mj say itne nafrat!!" I cried in frustration and Cabir took me in a side hug..

"Wo nafrat nahi krta tum say! He doesn't hate you! He loves you so insanely that you have not a single percent idea! Usy nahi ata ya sab Nandini! He has a child heart! Chota sa zidi bacha hai wo! Pyar tou wo kar betha hai now he doesn't know how to handle it!" Cabir told me sweetly and I smiled sadly in between my tears. "You have to tame him!" He told me..

"Cabir! Myny apna ap jhuka diya tha us k samny! Apni self respect apni ego sab bhula kar usy apna aap dena chahti the but He was the one who left me broken! You still think that should go after him?" I complaint and Cabir was smiling..

"Yes!" He spoke cutely..

"Why?" I shouted..

"Because you love him!" He said in simple words..

"Yes! Fu*k! I do! I do love him!" I cried and Cabir held my hand..

"Don't leave him! Usy mat jany do! I request you! Wo bht bhatka hua hai! Usy kise bht pyaar karny waly ki zarorat hai! I beg you! Us sambhaal lo! Tum ny usy choda tou wo kise din mar jye ga!" Cabir was begging now...

He was an amazing friend...

"Why is he like this? You know his past!! You have to tell me!" This time I demanded and he looked away..

"Dekho na he is so jealous when he see you with Veer!" He bloody changed the topic..

I too sighed and chuckled..

"He burn the green lehenga!" I told Cabir and he laughed..

"Kaha na myny! He will never admit it! You can never love a wrong person Nandu! Never! Just the consequences in which you both are not favorable for him!" He was saying slowly. His gaze was following the orange butterfly who God knows came from where in such a freezing temperature...