~Promo For Chapter 12~

Guys! I have changed Nandini's dress from last chapter!

This is the new dress!

__________________________________

||Promo||•

He halted the car with a low pace and I was so busy in staring at him that I didn't realize when he opened the door for me pulling me out of it in his arms..

"Ready for the surprises?" He spoke lovingly nuzzling into my neck and giggled ruffling his neatly brushed hair..

"Ready as ever!" I replied back softly in his ear and he planted a soft kiss on my neck side before pulling back, allowing me to take a full view of the place we were standing. As soon as I took a glance my mouth hung open..

"Church?" I exclaimed in disbelief and turned my head to see Manik hell serious. He was buttoning his black coat. "Why on earth we are at church Manik?" I asked with my heart beat dipping, desperate for his answer..

"To get Married Doctor!" The words came out of his lips with ease and without any hesitation while my legs almost gave out, causing me to grip his arm tightly...

Marriage??

I stared at his face to catch any glimpse of humor but his expressions were serious...dead serious. He was constantly looking at his wrist watch maybe he was waiting for someone...

Suddenly another car halted near Manik's and the evil four jumped out of it all set to attend the wedding..

And I felt dizzy. Before I could stumble Manik held me closer to him and I clinged to him tightly.

First I needed to make myself realize that It wasn't a dream!

_________________________

Babies are love! 💖 Oh God! Please koi mjy Awargi wala Manik la do please!!! 😭😭😭
Cute tha na promo? Please do comment hit like wala button! 👍
Love,Mawara