•Chapter 6•

#4000Words

Chapter 6- I Loved a Wrong Person!

Nandini's POV...

"Doc-tor!"

His whisper froze me on my place and I stared at his shivering lips. 

For an istance everything stopped for me..

My heartbeat was so fast and few tears fell off my eyes on his cheek. My lips were parted as I tried to say something but nothing came out..

Manik's eyes half opened and his lips trembled more. His grip on my hand became so tight. I unintentionally leaned closer. He raised his free hand which was shivering like anything and his cold fingers touched my cheek to wipe the tears...

Oh Manik...

Oh my Manik...

I immediately held his hand over my cheek and I saw his lips trembling. He was saying something. I leaned forward and the whispers became clearer..

"Don't c-cry fo-for me! It hu-hurts me!" He whispered in a shaking tone and I let out another sob adjusting my forehead over his..

"Let me take care of you Manik! Let me be with you? Let YOUR doctor heal you!!" I whispered with still shaking sobs and I felt Manik's grip on my hands tightened..

"Doc-tor!" He too cried my name and I felt so much of pain in his voice...

"Bolo na Manik! Let it all out! I..! I will listen to you!" I spoke lovingly and Manik's lips trembled to say something when..

"Manik!" We both heard Navya screaming and I turned to see her rushing towards us. 

"Manik what happened? Are you okay? Oh God!" She held Manik's hand and Manik shook his head 

with a weak smile..

Soon Cabir came with a doctor and he literally pushed me out of the room though I didn't want to but he did..

"Navya! You have to tell me about Manik's weird behavior! Please! I know that you know!" I begged holding to Navya's hand she shook her head with a sad face..

"I don't know Nandini! It's Manik's secret which is only known to Cabir! He never told me!" Navya said in dismay and I sat on the floor holding my head in my hands.

What should I do??

"Nandini! Let him go! He is very stubborn! Us par aa kar Dunya khatam tou nahi ho jati na??" She said patting my hair and closed my eyes not bothering to answer her...

_______________________

"He is lucky that you saved him on time or else he would have been under severe hypothermia!" Doctor said with a small smile on his face and we nodded..

"Any medicine Doctor?" Cabir asked softly and I almost fell on the bed beside Manik..

"No! Just take care of his food and drinks! I have given him the required treatment! Hopefully he will be ok in morning! Right now he is under sedatives!" Doctor said in a professional tone and we all nodded. Cabir went out with him. Navya and I were left. 

I caressed his thick hair and Navya adjusted the blanket on him more carefully..

"Nandini! Let's get some sleep! And let Manik take rest!" She said to me and I nodded helplessly staring at his worn out face..

I was about to get up when he gripped my hand tightly in his this caused me to fell on his chest and my hair sprawled all over his face. I stared widely in his half opened, half closed sleepy eyes and his arms traveled around my waist holding me as close to him as possible..