Journey So Far!

The story started with a BANG! 

A girl meeting a boy who was so adamant to die! 

But then LOVE happened! 

They fall for each other! But too stubborn to accept it! 

They fought! 

They accused! 

They separated but! 

Then eventually they sorted out and The girl got succeeded in healing her man! 

She protected him!

She cared for him!

She took care of him as a child and now the journey is coming to an end!

I the writer Mawara is here to say a farewell to your beloved story here! 

I enjoyed the ride Did you?

I wanna know what was the thing which forced you all to read the story? 

Plot? MaNan? or anything else!

The last chapter of this Story will be updated by midnight and the epilogue will the there too! In the morning InshaAllah! 

A Little glimpse for the last chapter with epilogue!

    "Oh Manik! My dearest soul mate! How much I wantto hide you in my arms! I promise! I promise I won't let any harm come nearyou! I promise I will stay strong for you! For us! I will be on your sidealways! I will love you! I will love your heart! I will love your mind and I willlove your body! The scratches, the marks on your body I will remove them withmy affection! I will remove all the horrible touches from your body! I will beyour owner! An owner whom you will own always! I will make your life beautiful!I will be your life! I promise! Your Nandini's promise!"

I wanna know your favorite scene from the previous chapter! I am up here are you?! do lemme know your scenes! and Yes welcome me sweeties! :)

Will be waiting! See you guys soon!

Love, Cheers, Mawara!