Announcement & Promo..

I request you all to read it carefully!

Hello Beautiful people? How's everyone? All good!?

Yes I have been disappeared since long yeah? You all have been missing my stories! I know! Trust me I have started working on them. I will update asap.

But the reason I am here is that I am unpublishing my Story 'I Love You Like A thousand years!'. Why? Because firstly the plot is not strong in my pov, secondly I want changes in it! I am not deleting it just unpublishing it and I will continue it in vacations! I know it's highly irresponsible of me and I haven't done anything of this sort ever but I hope you will understand!

Ok the second announcement!

Who wants me to write another Mafia story?? But not on MaNan..

I want to try something new with different characters so wanna know if you guys will support me just the way you guys have supported me with MaNan?!

I have thought the name already 'His Share of Lust'..

I am so pumped up! But if only you guys want?? Plzzzzz lemme know plzzzzzz! 🙏🙏

Now read the promo:

Promo:

"See! My Mehendi!! How's it?" I exclaimed loudly showing him my hands and his hands slowly, a bit sexily crept around my waist.

My heart jumped on his each stroke as he started drawing circles on my back with thumb..

"It's good! But where is the mehendi you have applied just for me??!" He asked in a deep voice, staring in my eyes and I gave him a confused look..

"This is the only mehendi I have Manik and this is just for you! And--!" I tried to explain but he cut short of my words by placing his finger on my lips..

"Nah nah! These patterns on your hands! Everyone can see it Love! I want you to have a pattern for my eyes only! Jo mera ho! Usy sirf me he dekh sakoon! Jab bhi me chahoon! Us pay sirf Mera haq ho ga...sirf tumhry Manik ka!" Possessiveness was dripping from each word he spoke and I turned jelly in his arms, wondering what was going on in his evil mind...

_______________________

Promo was hot? ;) something cool is coming I will try to make it as unique as possible!

Plz lemme know if you are willing to read story beside MaNan by me?

Love, Mawara