•Chapter 9•

#5100Wordsapprox
#NotEdited

Fatima_mir and dua_arafat both are the villains of my writing!! 😂😂
I finally used the song I told you guys! 😂😂

____________________

Khuda ki panah! Last time tou hate comments ki badd he aa gai MATLAB seriously guys! Thanks for all the galis you all gave me! I seriously love you all! :D

Comment kar dena! Rab da wasta!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 9- Jeena! Marna!

Nandini's POV..

"Then listen to it patiently!" He whispered again and I held to his shoulder tightly. "Doctor Nandini Murthy I Love....!" He whispered so seductively and I felt that I will die due to his proximity. He paused and I felt his lips curving in to a naughty smile over the skin of my shoulder.

"Mat tadpaoa mjhy Manik!" I mumbled sadly hiding my face in his embrace and he sighed before he slowly got up picking me in his arms. He quietly walked towards his bed and I became more sad..

I desperately wanted to hear him confess his love for me..

How much my ear longed to hear those magical words..

He laid me down the bed and I turned my back to him..

I pursed my lips tightly to stop myself from crying out loud. Suddenly I felt his one hand wrapping around my waist and other he slid under my head..

"Am sorry!" He whispered in my ear and I closed my eyes shut.. 

A stream of tears absorbed in his pillow and I felt his lips over my temple..

"Tum ny mjy bohat rolaya hai Manik! Bohat ziada!" I complaint in a heartbreaking tone and he nuzzled in my hair like a baby..

"Sorry!" He again spoke.

"You are so bad!" I again complaint..

"Sorry!" He murmured again..

"I...I...!" I tried to say something more, I tried to complaint more but nothing came out..

"Apny is psycho patient ko maaf kar do please? I don't know mjy kya ho jata hai!" He said like a baby and suddenly I felt so much of love, more and more love pooling in my heart for him..

"Main bohat ziada naraz hoon tumse!" I said like an angry mother and I felt his lips turning into a pout on my skin..

"So is there anything I could do to make you forgive me?" He asked taking my hand in his and he entwined our fingers..

"Yes!" The word came out more like a whisper..

"What is it?" His voice was also turning huskier. I turned in his arms and he was staring deep in my eyes. I showed him three fingers of my hand and winked at him..

"Words Doctor!" He said with a chuckle, tapping my nose and I too giggled cupping his cheek..

"Say it na! Stop teasing! I longed to hear it from your lips!" I said with a pout and he smiled. 

An innocent smile fitted his face so perfectly...

He laid beside me and I smiled at him waiting for him to continue..

"Two years ago! I saw you in a night club! It was love at first sight! But I never realized it until I saw you at the hospital when you saved me from that accident! Me tum main sab kuch bhool gya Nandini! Until I saw you with Edward! The realization dawned me that you deserve someone better! That's why I snapped at you! Mjy...mjy laga kay maybe tumhy khud say doar kar kay main sab theek kar raha hoon! Haan main chahta tha kay tum mj say pyaar karo! And when that thing happened tou I felt kay main tumhy khush nahi rakh paoan ga! Mjy laga tha I was strong enough to let you go but no! I wasn't and I am not! Am sorry for hurting you! Am sor--!" He was speaking and speaking when I placed my finger on lips shushing him..