Epilogue

A final Goodbye to Awargi! Here we go! 

Thank you so much for Loving this insane couple! This epilogue contains a little more of their madness and love! 

It's a happily ever After! 

Cheers guys!

Happy Reading!

Epilogue!

ONE MONTH LATER.

Manik's POV...

"Is this tie okay?" I asked nervously as I fidgeted with the tie showing it to my wife who was pursing her lips to merge her lipstick. She turned towards me with a smile and walked closer.

"Manik! It's looking perfect! Why on earth you are so nervous hubby?" She asked adjusting the tie knot and I gulped.

"Oh come on! I am going to have a dinner with your Chacha Chachi!!!! And you are telling me not be nervous?? Seriously!!! No freaking way Nandini! What if they will reject me??" I was literally freaking out since the time I got to know that Nandini's Chacha and Chachi were in Paris because they wanted to meet ME!

Gosh!!!

I was acting like a teenager but this thing was making me nervous like hell!

"Manik! They will love! Trust me! And for god sakes! At least have some little confidence in yourself! You have such a charming personality! Anyone can fall for you! And dare not to act stupid in front of my family!" She scolded me and picked my suit jacket holding it for me to slip in which I did with a super bad face.

"What if they reject me?" I asked reluctantly when she wore her coat. It was February and the snowfall was on the peak.

"There is nothing of this sort gonna happen! They are here to meet the man I love and happy with! They are not here to reject! Just calm down! Please!" She was getting irritated with my constant nagging but I was still not satisfied.

"No yar! Just tell me! What we gonna do if something happened of this sort!?" I asked as I followed her towards the lounge but immediately sat down on the floor to dodge the cushion which she fired at me.

"Will you please stop this banter of yours!??" She shouted with her most famous irritated expressions and I pouted. "They are my Chacha Chachi! Not Mr and Mrs Satan! So just shut up with your stupid idiotic assumptions will you?" She was so good in arguments and I huffed a breath before picking up the car keys from the kitchen counter gesturing her to follow me.

Trust me! I was nervous as hell as I drove to one of the most famous restaurant of the Paris city with an angry wife sitting beside me on the passenger seat.

The one month me and Nandini spent in Paris was the most beautiful and dreamy one ever!

She was amazing!

She was tolerant with me! With my tantrums!

We flew the very night after Navya and Cabir's wedding!

We were six!

Cabir, Navya, Veer, Soha, Me and Nandini.

At Paris airport we bid goodbyes and separated our ways.

I showed Nandini around. Almost whole of the Paris.

She was specifically excited for the Eiffel tower. I still remember the day I took her to the Eiffel tower.

"Oh my God! Oh my GOOOOODDDDD!!!!" She was shouting so happily jumping like crazy as she took in the appearance of THE Eiffel tower.

"It was my dream!!!" She shouted her lungs out and I just laughed my ass off on her never ending childish excitement.