•Chapter 3•

The update is very short! Very very short! But I promise to give a long chapter in less then 12 hours InshaAllah! It's Mawara promise! :)

The song suits the situation a lot!

Chapter 3- Batain Ya Kbhi Na!

"Nandini? At least have some little food! You haven't eaten in days!" Chachi tried feeding me by holding the spoon near my mouth but I pushed her away.

"Am not hungry Chachi!" I said lowly looking down and Chachi sighed putting the plate away..

"Nandu kya ho gya hai? At least you can share? Itna tou trust krti hai na chachi pay?" Chachi pleaded and once again those eyes came in front of me..

Those chocolate orbs filled with pain, distrust and betrayal..

I was the reason of his death..

He died because of me...

He was calling me and no body told me...

He was screaming my name Jesy told me and I wasn't there for him..

Why you did that Manik??

Why you thought of me bad?

Didn't you see the love in my eyes I had for you?

After his death news I fainted in my apartment. Luckily Chacha rescued me on time because he had came to visit me and found me fainted..

It's been 10 days of that horrible news and I was mourning as if I had known him since years..

"Cha-chi!" I sobbed remembering him and Chachi held my hands..

"Ma-manik!" I sobbed his name and hugged Chachi so tightly. She too was crying with me..

"Manik who?" Chachi spoke in a confused tone and I cried more..

"Every-thing! He was my everything!" I hiccupped and this shocked Chachi..

"Was? Where is he now?" Chachi asked breaking the hug and my lips trembled when I tried to muster up the courage to say those words..

"He...he...is...he is...de..dead! Us ny sui-suicide kar li!" The words escaped my lips and once again I felt like my everything collapsing around..

"Oh Nandu!" Chachi sighed taking me back in her arms and I again cried..

I wasn't a love sick teenager who would cry on her breakup but this thing had shook me..

Manik destroyed me...

He snatched my peace!

And he was gone...

_______________________________

The beautiful snow flakes gathered around my dark red heels and I didn't bother to shove it away.

20 days...

It's been 20 days since his death and where am I? Why am I still alive?? I should be dead by now..

The snowflakes were beautiful but when my heart was so sad how can I feel anything beautiful?

This evening I got ready in a dark red dress, dark red heels, red upper coat and dark red lipstick..

Why am I out tonight? That too in this attire?..

"You are no different then those sl*ts who kiss someone else! Hug someone else and sleep with someone else!"

His words echoed in my ears and I stared at my reflection in the muddy water of a puddle..

His words forced me to do this!