•New TS announcement+Promo for Chapter 8•

Hey guys!! Happy Birthday to Me first of all! So I have started a new TS! It's a gift for you all! Aur bht kuch ana baki hai just 18-20 hours left! Less then it actually!

MaNan TS: I Love You Like A thousand Years!

Do read it and gimme the response!

Now come towards the most awaited Promo!!!

Promo for Chapter 8:

"Nan-nandini!" He murmured huskily slurring a lot dipping his face deep in my neatly brushed hair while I was going all breathless and was almost fainted due to his proximity.

It was the first time he had took my name instead of calling doctor...

"Ha-haan?!" I asked breathlessly and he pushed me more under his weight in the soft fluffy mattress while I clutched the bedsheets tightly closing my eyes to the extreme level. As much as I could...

"I..I don't ha-hate y-you..!" He slurred again and pressed his lips against the side of my neck. I immediately tried sucking a sharp breath but find it difficult because he was almost lying on me.

"To-tou ph-phir?" I stammered intrigued and shocked by his confession...

"Bus py-pyaar nahi ka-kar sakta!" His voice held pain...extreme pain and I opened my eyes..

"Why?" I asked lowly and he raised his head to look at me. We Both stared in each others eyes and I desperately waited for his answer..

But he was the most difficult soul on the earth. As usual he didn't bother to answer me and changed the topic by saying...

"Kuch mangoon? Pehli aur aakhri baar!" He whispered weirdly caressing my hair as if I was made of glass and I unintentionally raised my palm to stroke his cheek..

Jaan mang lo...I thought..

"Anything!" I whispered back and his eyes shined...

Shined with happiness..

Ohhh what is it? Why his happiness is important for me?

Manik...! In What we get our self into!?

"A-aj ki ra-raat! Sirf meri ho jaoa!" He whispered seductively already gawking at my lips while his one hand pulled my saree pallu away revealing me to him. I immediately regretted wearing this stupid saree but there was no use to cry over split milk..

I was shocked...

Numb...

Scared....

What would I say to him?

If it had been someone else I would have punched him straight in nose.

But it was Manik! Manik Malhotra!

I can't even speak a single word sanely in front of him how would I say no to him..

Or maybe I too wanted the same?

But why he wants me not that nasty b!tch Soha?

This filled me with jealousy...

"Wh-why??" I demanded daringly as his hand went under my dress to reach the blouse strings. He looked at me droopily and I stared back..

Ahhhh his eyes. It seemed he was stripping me naked through those shameless eyes...

"Because I want to forget the night in you!" He whispered back huskily and his one hand was froze on my zip while with other he rubbed my lips with his thumb expertly ruining my lipstick..

My breath was wild as ever..

This man effects me a lot...

Since the first day I met him. He knows his ways with me...

"Why?" Once again I demanded softly this time, his eyes look painful..

"Because I want to forget HER!" He spoke lowly and my eyes widened with shock...

Sadness overpowered me on the very thought of him being with me and thinking of someone else..

He wanted to use me to forget his ex...

He considers me a slut?

I felt pathetic..

But before I could protest for anything I found my voice getting lost deep in my throat and my lips sealed with his rough demanding ones shutting me with authority...

He had plans for this night...

_________________________________
Hyeeee! Finally it's coming yeah! So just be ready! Many many more to come and will answer to all the msgs tomorrow! Love u all a lot!
Thank you!
Love, Mawara