•Chapter 14•

#5000Words

#NotEdited

Awargi after so long yeah! So here you go! Read and do tell me! I hope you will not find it crapy! And tell me how much you missed awargi!

Don't forget to check out my new story 'His Share Of Lust'...

Inline comments are my fav!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 14- Discussing his 'not so easy past!'..

Nandini's POV..

Last night...whatever I felt were the most precious emotions ever.

The pain and pleasure by which my body went through was amazingly beautiful and out of the world..

The right he showed on me last night almost took my breath away and I wanted him again and again and again...always.

He was my husband...my lover...everything...

I didn't want anything else..

No nothing..

Just him...only him..

I opened my eyes with loads of difficulty still too much tired to get up. Then turned my side slowly to see my bedside empty..

Before I could panic I caught his glorious sight, standing right near the window with a hot coffee mug in his hand. He was sipping to it leisurely staring out. It was snowing again. He seemed like in some deep thoughts.

Adjusting my head on the pillow I kept staring at him with love filled eyes. Well now he was wearing the pants from last night but his upper half was still naked to my hungry eyes..

Gosh! I couldn't get enough of this man...shooo...am greedy..

I suddenly felt shy on my own thoughts and sat up slowly. Still he wasn't attentive. Wrapping the sheets around my body, I got up only to clasp my mouth to stop the hiss which threatened to escape out my lips on the severing pain I felt between my legs..

Taking a deep breath I shuffled towards Manik and hugged him from back..

His body visibly stiffened but immediately relaxed on feeling my touch..

"Good morning!" I exclaimed nuzzling my face in his back sleepily and I heard him chuckle. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in a side hug..

"It's a good evening!" He corrected me with a playful smile on his face and then pecked my nose. I sniffed with a fake irritated face and he just enjoyed my annoyed expressions..

"How much I slept?" I asked softly settling my head on his chest and he sighed with a small smile..

"It's 5pm!" Manik said pecking my hair and I just nodded..

I slept tooooo much!

Then I extended my hand towards his coffee..

"Main lay loon?" I asked innocently raising my face to look at his and he was smiling at me already..

"Lay lo!" He said sweetly, nodding his head with the most beautiful smile ever and handed me the cup..

"Thank you!" I exclaimed almost snatching the cup from his hand and he chuckled on my eagerness..