Chapter 7

So if any of you were wondering what Harry truly looked like, I found a picture that's super close to what he'd appear like. No it isn't actually 'Harry' but this is actually how I imagine him more in my own story not just as a fanfic anymore :) it doesn't have every single detail, but it's pretty close, so enjoy the visual above! (P.S. If anyone knows who that actually is, MAJOR PROPS TO YOU! I want to know if you do!!)

Isabella's POV:

I had explained what had happened, but vaguely enough so Layla didn't catch on to the fact that I was terrified of her father. Wesly seemed extremely surprised yet angry at what I told him. He knew a little of what had happened, but no details about why or how it happened, so hearing this really seemed to make him angry.

My mother was scared to know Harry was so close to home right now, especially with everything that he did to her. Darla was trying to calm herself down, and she took Layla out of the room once she saw I was okay.

"Isabella we can't have him come here." my mother whispers and I frown. "This may be my chance to get him back, Mother." I explain and Wesly frowns. "Didn't you say he threatened to kill you if you didn't get off the ship? It doesn't seem like he wants you back." he says and I let out a sigh.

"I don't know, it all happened so fast. I could hardly believe it myself. I mean...he's just ruthless now. Like all the rumors have said. It's true." I whisper and my mother crosses her arms. 

"You've listened to all those rumors?" she asks me harshly and I nod my head. "Listened to them...read every report that passed through the castle. I kept up with his movements as best I could, but I never thought he was really that bad." I mutter and she lets out a long sigh.

"Isabella, darling, you know that will get you nowhere! And now he's here!! You didn't expect that did you?" she asks and I shake my head. "No." I mutter and she huffs.

"I don't know what we're going to do, Isabella, but one thing is for sure." she says seriously and I raise an eyebrow at her. "He's not coming inside this house. And if you were smart, you'd keep Layla away from him." she says and I nod.

"I know that. I don't want Layla seeing him like this, it would destroy her. And I don't want him in this house where he could possibly hurt you or Darla." I say fiercely and she frowns. "And what about you?" she asks and I open my mouth to answer but pause, my shoulders sinking and I heard both her and Wesly sigh.

"You can't keep thinking he won't hurt you, Miss. He will." Wesly whispers and I look down. Of course they had a point. Why was I even defending Harry in the first place, thinking I could get him to come back? There was no way I could do it. I saw him...I saw how far gone he was. There's nothing I could do to get him to come back to me.

"You're right." I murmur, putting a hand on my forehead. "I guess there's just a small part of me that hopes he would come back." I say sadly, shaking my head before looking back up, seeing the sadness reflected in Wesly's and my mother's faces.

"Don't feel pity for me. I don't need that." I warn, turning from them and looking out the window. I could see the shore from here, the docks not too far off...Harry was so close to me, yet so far. It was the strangest feeling.

"I need some air." I mutter, hearing both Wesly's and my mom's cries of protest. "You can't go out there alone!" my mother protested and I frown, looking over my shoulder to glance at her. "The only reason I didn't fight back the first time is because if it wasn't me, it was going to be Layla. But if she's not in danger, I have no problem fighting back. Remember I'm not that helpless, Mother." I say and she sighs, looking away.

She looks back at me with a small frown, but her eyes show sincerity. "Just be careful." she says and I smile. "I always am. Tell Layla I went to look for a treasure for her today, to make up for the scare I brought her. That should get her mind off of what happened." I say lightly and Wesly grabs my wrist for a moment, stopping me from walking and looking me dead in the eyes.