Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

I stared down at the pipsqueak in front of me, not sure whether to laugh at her statement or to just kill her now for even bringing up her name.

"And how do you know her?" I snap and she shrugs. "I'm the child of one of the Queen's attendants, and your wife works there as well. I've observed her these past few years and I've learned many things about her that could be of use to you." she says and I let out a laugh.

"You think I care?" I sneer and the little girl frowns for a moment, her eyebrows coming together. "Of course you do. I can tell." she mutters and I grip her by the scruff of her shirt, picking her up off the ground and watching as her eyes widen and she begins to struggle against me. 

"You're not very smart, are you? I don't care about her. If this is your argument to keep me from killing you, you're doing a pathetic job. What's such a puny thing like yourself supposed to do to save yourself?" I growl, seeing her helplessly struggle against me before I set her back down.

She coughs a few times, holding her throat before giving me a harsh look. "You're not listening. You are at odds with your wife, right?" she asks and I roll my eyes, my hand itching to grab my sword and cut this annoying brat's head off. 

"Isn't that obvious?" I growl and she frowns. "Then listen to me. I know how to keep her away for good." she says and I pause, looking down at her intrigued. "For good?" I ask and she nods her head, a grin coming to her face.

"I know what her weakness is. I told you before I observed her. I know how you could tie up loose ends with her and make sure you don't have to deal with her again." she says and I raise an eyebrow, looking from her to Louis, who just shrugged his shoulder.

"Leave us." I order and Louis nods his head before walking away, leaving me and the child alone. "And what is this weakness of hers?" I ask but she shakes her head. "I can't tell you, because then I'd have no value to stay on this ship, so you'd want to get rid of me. It's a secret until we return to England." she says and irritation flows through me.

This impudent little brat thinks she can just come on my ship and use me like this?!?! I grit my teeth together angrily, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder, making her yelp. "What are you doing?" she asks surprised and I grunt, annoyed with her already.

"You do not get to order me around or manipulate me like I'm a damn doll. When I say you tell me something, you will tell me right then!" I shout at her, walking towards my quarters when I feel a sharp tug on my hair, making my eyes widen and me grit my teeth.

"YOU BIG DUMMY!!" She screams in my ear and I instinctively throw her off of my shoulder, grabbing my ear in pain, hearing her words ringing in my ear before I hear a thud behind me. Whirling around, I give her a glare as she lays on the ground, using her hands to hoist herself up, looking at me upset.

"What the hell was that?!" I shout and she frowns, pointing at me. "This is my bargain! You can't make me tell you!" she argues and anger fills me, making me grab the hilt of my sword, beginning to bring it out. Should I just kill her?

I glare at her, seeing her pouting back at me, and the grip on my sword gets tighter. I stare at her, but her expression doesn't change one bit and I find myself more annoyed that she doesn't fear me than anything else. But she wasn't going to give up...

Closing my eyes, I let out a long sigh, letting go of the sword and crossing my arms, seeing her looking at me surprised. "Fine." I grumble and see her eyes light up. "So we're going back to England?" she asks hopefully and I give her a sharp look.

"On my own time." I snap and her face falls, making me feel irritated. "You're the one who got on this ship, don't expect me to do as you please because of your mistake!" I yell at her and she frowns.