Chapter 30

Okay, just for everyone in the last chapter who thought Bella was turning into Harry, I just have to say this. Bella is not turning into Harry, she's just furious because her child was taken and for the first time she actually snapped at Harry. She's only angry, so please don't think she's going to be like Harry was! Thank y'all! Enjoy the chapter!

Btw the song will really come into play later on so be sure to listen to it!!

Harry's POV:

I stared after Bella warily, watching as she strutted across the deck, the men cowering away from her in fear of getting punched like Tarvish was. She was knitting her eyebrows in a way that made me frown. 

Never in my life have I ever seen her this angry. 

Of course I saw a smidgen of her anger when her mother was taken, but that was about it...even when I first came back, I knew she was angry, but she never expressed it. Layla really was her life now, and having her gone made her snap.

I let out a long sigh, knowing my anger wasn't even close to hers. Of course I loved Layla, but the meager love I've developed for the child over the past days is nothing compared to a mother's love, especially when she raised her on her own. Bella was right in that when she yelled at me.

A hand on my shoulder made me turn, seeing Louis staring at me concerned. Niall and Shayla were behind him and I frown slightly.

"What?" I ask and Louis raises an eyebrow. "You know what. Bella's losing it." he says and before I can say anything Shayla shakes her head, taking a step forward.

"No she isn't. She's pissed off. Who wouldn't be? Her child was taken from her. But she hasn't lost her head." She comments and I nod to her in agreement. 

"Bella's always had more of a level head than any of us. I'm sure she'll still be able to make rational decisions." I say and Niall frowns, rubbing a finger against his chin.

"Even so, how does she know where the bandits will be? They didn't leave a location on the note." Niall says curiously and I shrug my shoulders but furrow my eyebrows together as I recall something.

"Before me and Bella had our mock voyage together and I was thrown in prison she came to talk to me. She told me she knew where the bandits were and the location of their hideout. She had been researching them the entire time I was gone. It was for my benefit...but I guess it's hers now." I say, now remembering how anxious I was to get out on sea to search for them whenever she told me the information.

I don't know how that slipped my mind.

"And if she's wrong?" Louis asks and I shake my head. "I doubt she is. If she had any doubt she was wrong she wouldn't have chanced it. She wants her baby back." I say and Louis lets out a sigh. 

"I hope you're right, for her sake. Nothing is scarier than a mother's rage." he murmurs and I frown, nodding my head.

"I hope you're right for our sake as well...because we all know that if anything happens to Layla," Shayla begins, turning her head to look at us with a hint of fear across her eyes. "No one will be able to predict what Bella will do." she says and I swallow hard, trying to imagine Bella going on a rampage.

I couldn't even imagine it because I've never seen her this angry before. And I guess that's the scary part. She's never been the one to act on anger or truly let her emotions out. 

My eyes find their way to Bella, who was at the front of the ship, hands crossed in front of her, staring out at the sea. My heartbeat got faster as I thought of this loving woman going on a rampage and killing people mercilessly like I did, and fear struck my heart. If she ever did fully let her emotions out, I think, taking a deep breath. She would be a force no one would be able to control.