Chapter 21

"You can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me, but for the love of God...don't. Touch. Him." -Bella

BTW the song totally fits this chapter xD

Harry's POV:

Anger was rushing through me as I looked at the ship that was getting closer to us. There was no way I was backing down from this fight. These bastards were going to finally get their justice for murdering my brother. 

"Which one killed him?" I seethe at Bella, who looks at me very timidly, gripping the sword a little unsurely in her hands. "I'll point him out when he gets here." She murmurs and anger flows through me, making me reach over with my free hand and grab her clothing by her neck, pulling her closer to my face, making her wince.

"Tell me!" I hiss and she just gives me an angry look. "Do you really think I want to tell you? You're already going berserk, you don't need to anymore than you already are." she snaps and I glare at her, a small feeling rising in my chest that said she was right, but another part of me ignored her words.

I let her go, watching her stumble to catch her balance, holding her neck and giving me a wary look. "Then prepare to fight. You can't sit this one out. And don't injure them." I say, looking over at her and I see her eyes widening.

"Go for the kill." I order, her eyes lighting up with horror and fear, and I see her slightly shake her head. "I can't. Harry you know I can't." she whispers and I narrow my eyes. "You've killed before, it won't be too hard to do it again." I growl and tears come to her eyes, the look on her face making my heart ache. 

Why am I always this way with her now?

"Just do you best. I'll keep you alive." I say, turning away from her piercing gaze and I hear her sniffle, mumbling an okay. 

The ship was upon us now, and I could see many of the rogues on the other ship, all grinning like mad men as they stared at us. "Prepare to-" I'm cut off from my shout as a cannon goes off, and part of our ship explodes from the hit, making me stumble slightly, my eyes wide. 

They attacked first?

I looked over, seeing them laugh as we scrambled to put out the small fire, moving rubble around and moving a body out of the way. "Damn it." I hiss, about to order the crew to fire back when I heard the sound of ropes, making me turn back to the other ship.

They were swinging over onto our ship, their ropes latching on to the railing and the poles on the masts. 

"Draw your swords and prepare to fight!" I shout, hearing scared responses from the crew and I curse under my breath, running down the stairs, Bella hot on my heels. Rogues were already overrunning our ship, our crew members already fighting.

Without a second thought I ran at the first rogue I saw, clashing swords with him instantly. There was a grin on his face and he laughed at my attempts, both of us parrying back and forth and I grit my teeth together angrily.

They were a lot more skilled than I  thought they would be. 

We continued sparring back and forth, blocking one another's blows before I finally landed a blow on his leg, making him hiss in pain. Without hesitating I slashed my sword through his neck, watching as he fell to the ground dead. 

I breathed hard, looking around to see everyone engaged in a fight. Bella was fighting against some blonde, looking terrified as she parried his blows, only on the defensive. I made a move to go over to her, but was stopped when two more rogues came at me, making me take another step back.

Both of them began to fight me, and it was hard to fight two on one with these guys. I was backing up with every blow they threw at me, but I was still gaining on them physically. I knocked one of the rogue's swords from his hand, making him curse and draw back, leaving me with only one for a few seconds as the other scrambled for his sword.