Author's last words

No this is not a suicide not, from the title being. Anyways hello my friends, sadly it has ended. Yup Mike and Amy's journey to happy family has come. I will thank the ones who stay with me through the making of this book. Always voted and left comments, shout out to ToddRobin, and Idk_014, you should go check their books out. Anyway you know a song that might go to this book that can go with Mike,(that's also my favorite song) is Acquainted by the weeknd. Yea you should check out some of his songs there ok, some of them not all of them. So please tell me what you thought, leave me a comment and I was thinking of doing a little bit of bonus chapters. Like request from you guys like a chapter you'd like to read in the book. Like Mike's POV Or something like that (and make sure you give me details on how you want it to go) anyways if anything tell me in the comment section and vote.(or you can pm me if you want to request also, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible).
Thank you all I really hope you all liked this book, I tried my best.

With lots of hugs and kisses. And lots of love.

P.s if you haven't read my story "Friends Forever" yet, you should. You'll see there's a connection, between them.