Breakfast With My Crush?!

Amy's POV:

"You have to tell me everything that happened last night" I whispered to her.

Melina looked at me and smirked "I'll tell you later, but first where's Lisa and Jackie?" She asked as she looked around the living room, rubbing her eyes.

Then Mike popped his head out from the kitchen "oh hey are y'all leaving? Already?" He asked.

Melina turned to him and growled again, then he whimpered.

"What? In a rush to kick us out already? Oh yea let me guess don't want your jock asshole friends to see us, huh?" She added.

"W-What?! No, no that's not it" he said raising his hands in surrender.

"But it is my house... and I do have to clean this mess" he added arching an eye brow.

Oh god, Melina! Only lord knows how blunt she gets when she's drunk from a hang over.

"I'm so sorry Mike, she's just drunk.... and high... from last night" I let out a slight nervous chuckle.

He smiled "it's no problem, Amy" he assured.

I then dragged Melina further into the living room with me to wake up Jackie and Lisa.

"Guys.... guys, GUYS" I yelled finally startling Jackie.

"AHH, WHAT HAPPENED?!!" she yelled as she jumped up off the floor.

"Nothing get up, now hurry" I said shoving her "we need to go... now" I said.

She rubbed her eyes "ugghhh, what time is it?" She asked groaning.

"Time for you to get up" I said.

She just grumbled and rolled her eyes "oh, OK mom" she yelled and rolled back over.

I rolled my eyes, and walked away to wake Lisa up.

"Lisa, Lisa come on get up" I said as I lightly shook her shoulder, she sat up and yawned.

"Oh, good morning guys" she said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Morning Lisa, we need to go" I said trying to get her up so we get out of here.

"Oh, so are we leaving already?" she asked.

I was about to say 'yes' and drag them all out of there when Mike walked back in.

"Um, hey guys y'all don't want anything to eat or anything before y'all leave?" He questioned.

'Aw' I thought, he was so sweet for offering, but just before I could politely decline Melina blurted out.

"Yea, sure what you got?" she stated again in her bluntness.

"Oh um....we can make, pancakes, bacon and eggs, some breakfast sausage, and ummm....oh I have some tea or apple juice" he said looking into the kitchen.

I cut in before Melina could say anything else so bluntly.

"Wow it all sounds so good, I can't decide what to make" I said looking at Melina.

She looked at me like I was stupid "how about we make it all, duhh. I mean pancakes, bacon, sausage, and eggs" she said.

Oof, this girl and her smart mouth.

"Yea sounds good to me" Lisa added still rubbing her eyes.

"Yea, me too" Jackie added.

Then Jackie smirked "but I mean, I don't feel like cooking. Right Lisa?" Jackie said elbowing her slightly.