1-Pas De Deux

Authors note,
          This entry is loosely inspired by the song 'Pas De Deux' by Dodie Clark. Strap in, it's a long one.
           -M
P.S. Pas De Deux is a French ballet term that means "dance of two" or "two dancing"
(Ballerina imagine)
----------------------------------------------

"YOU NEED TO BE DOING SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE!" Jackson screamed at me from across my living room.

"JUST GO HOME PLEASE. I CANT DO THIS WITH YOU RIGHT NOW."
I shout back at him, pushing my hair out of my face.

"WHATEVER! BUT DON'T COME CRYING BACK TO ME WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB!" Jackson slammed the door and stormed off into the street.

Well, I guess I don't have a boyfriend anymore. We fought regularly and honestly, I hated him. God I hated him. What am I saying? He was never much of a boyfriend anyways. All he ever did was complain and nag on me. But he was there for me on the occasion.

I burst out into a uncontrollable fit of tears and ran into my room. What if he was right?

As I slam my door the phone rang. It was my 'friend' PJ from Uni. I haven't seen him since we graduated. He always seemed upper class and popular. My crush for him grew over the coarse of the three years we were in school. Even thought I'm a dancer, I took film classes on the side. We had film and animation classes together on a daily bases and we did talk quite often but we weren't exactly the best of friends, even though I always wished we were. Threw school, everyone always told me he had a thing for me, but I took those words as a joke. I really wish I didn't.

I ignored the call.

I lay sobbing into my pillow for a few hours until i eventually fell into a dreamless sleep.

-

BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP
My alarm clock rang.
7:30am.

I had to be at the studio at 9.

I got up and checked my phone.

"One new unread message" the screen showed

From PJ: "I'm coming to a dance class today."

What was that suppose to mean?

I don't have time for his shit. I have to get ready for ballet. I have a recital next week and I have to be ready.

I took a shower, dried my hair, and tied it up into a tight bun. I dug threw my drawer of dance uniforms and came across my favorite pastel pink leotard and matching tights. I quickly put those on followed by a Smith and Wesson t-Shirt and a pair of Nike sweat pants. I packed my dance bag with my change of clothes, my ballet slippers, phone, wallet, flat keys, and a water bottle.

By this time it was 8:45, I had 15 minutes to get to the studio. It was only a short walk so I could take my time.

I grabbed a blueberry fruit bar and started to eat as I walked out of my flat and locked the door behind me.

I ran down the stairs and out onto the pavement where I see Jackson leaning against his car.

"Hey gorgeous, where ya going?" he teased.

"Leave me alone. You know exactly where I'm going." I looked down.

"Oh, you don't want to go there, do you?" He nagged