5-Secondary School Chorus (part 2)

Authors note,
I don't think this is going to be a long thing like How To Save A Life. But how are you guys liking this book? Any requests?
-M xx
----------------------------------------------

I sat in my spinny chair at my desk, sorting some paperwork, PJs paperwork. I wasn't snooping but I did jump a bit when the 10 till 12 bell rang.

Now I had to go check on PJ in Chorus. Hopefully they didn't flip him inside out.

I walked down the hall, threw the crowds, occasionally waving at people and teachers I know.

I made it to the chorus room.

I peaked threw the closed doors to see PJ standing on the conductors block with a conducting pin in hand. My conducting pin that I had let him use.
I stood silently right inside the door.

He conducted with confidence, like a natural. The huge grin across his face. Everyone else looked absolutely in awe at his skill.

I watched as he finished the song that they were singing.

"Looks like you have some competition, Y/N." Mrs. Raider joked.

I shook my head.

"He's got some talent, it's safe to say."

"C'mon, I wasn't that good!" PJ side hugged me.

Was it strange that I meet him that morning and we were already hugging? Nah, can't be.

"Oh hush. Quit being so humble." Mrs. Raider laughed.

PJ giggled and all the girls in the room kept pointing and giggling.

"Hey PJ! You sure are great! What else are ya good at?" One girl laughed.

"Ignore them, PJ. They are all love sick little girls." I whispered to PJ.

"Hey it's ok, let them goof off. And since we're fronds, Call me Peej."

"Whatever you say, Peej" I smirked.

Shit I could already tell I was starting to form a crush around him.

"Ok now you lot best hurry up. It's about time for your next class." Mrs. Raider shooed us off.

"Bye Mrs. R. See you tomorrow." I waved at her. She waved back.

I grabbed PJ and lead him down the hall.

"Can I see your schedule?"

"Yeah absolutely." He handed it to me.

"Ok so next you have...... OH you have free period!"

"So I get to do whatever I want?"

"Yeah basically. Just stay out of trouble." I realized I was holding PJ tightly by the hand. He didn't let go, neither did I.

"Well, what do you suggest I do?" He smirked.

"You could keep me company in the office. I've got some work to get done."

"Right up my alley." He winked.

Shit. This Crush had set in. What on earth is wrong with me. Lord.