7-Mrs. and Mr. Liguori

Authors note,
This is yet another school story, but from another prospective. Hope you like this one. And hey leave me some requests.
-M xx
----------------------------------------------

The car engine came to a stop.

"Happy Monday, Mr. Liguori." I told him.

"As to you, Mrs. Liguori." He replied.

We got out of the car and started to walk towards the school. Yep, we were both teachers. I was a Music teacher and PJ was an Art teacher. Our classrooms were right next to each other and were connected by a door. It was quite nice getting to work with my husband.

PJ had on a white button up shirt and black skinny slacks. I had on a white blouse and black skirt. We were both also wearing black dress shoes. The only difference was my shoes had a heal. You could say we were 'matching'.

We were the youngest teachers in the school, which gave us both a cool feeling. As the youngest, we were both the 'coolest'. Considering That we are married made us the dream.

We walked threw the front doors, getting smiles and waves from almost all of the students and teachers we crossed paths with.

He grabbed my hand.

"Let's go kick some ass." PJ whispered.

"Let's go teach the shit out of them." I replied at a whisper.

This was going to be a good day.

PJ went into his classroom and I went into mine.

The very first thing I did every morning when I got to my room was prop open the door that connected our rooms.

I sat at my desk right as the starting bell rang. All of my students rushed in and took a seat at their desks, taking their sheet music out for warm ups.

I could hear PJ in the next room, calling roll.

I looked over to my students with a disgusted face and mouthed 'that guy' while pointing to the open door.

"You guys loooove each other." Anthony, a student, blurted out.

"Pppfftttt. I'll show you what!" I stood up.

I earned a giggle from everyone.

"Ok let's get on those starters, yeah?" I waved my hand, signaling everyone go stand.

"You all know the drill. Stand up straight, hands out of pockets. Start with Solfége. The Sound of Music one we like."

I pressed a key on the piano, our starting pitch.

"Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name I call myself
Far, a long, long way to run
Sew, a needle pulling thread
La, a note to follow Sew
Tea, a drink with jam and bread
That will bring us back to Do" the whole group Sang.

"Good, yeah?" I asked. "Ready to start?"

"That was marvelous!" A deep and very familiar voice said.