2-Island In The Sun

Authors note,
This one isn't exactly inspired by Island In The Sun by Weezer, but it does have a place in the story. It isn't quite as long as the last one. Hope you Enjoy!
-M
P.s. Chris Kendall (crabstickz) is in this one a little bit.
(Concert imagine)
----------------------------------------------

"C'mon Y/N! We are going to be late!" Your best friend, Anna, yelled at you.

"Ok ok hold on. I have to find my keys!" I shouted back at her from the other end of the house.

"I have them! Let's goooo!"

"Ok great let's go!"

We walked out of the house and into the parking lot. I found my car and we were off.

"I'm so excited! I absolutely love Weezer!" I squealed.

"Me too! This is going to be the best day of my life, I swear it." She laughed

After a fairly pleasant car ride we were at the venue. I parked my car in the huge parking lot and we walked for what seemed like forever. The concert was going to be at night and out in this huge open field. Lights illuminated the path out to the stage and huge gated off area for ticket check in and then the crowd area.

"Tickets, ma'am?"

"Yes sir." I handed the man mine and Ana's tickets.

"Alright, you two can go on in. Have a nice night."

"Thanks, you too!" Anna said.

We walked threw the gates and down an isle into the packed crowd. We started in the back but we were surprisingly able to squeeze our way into the 3rd row.

The show was about to start, surprisingly we didn't recognize the opening act. It was probably some local band of university kids.

"AND NOW ITS TIME TO GIVE IT UP FOR WEEZER!" The lead singer yelled into the mic.

The crowd yelled and cheered

"WHOOOOO WEEZER!" Ana yelled

I cupped my hands and yelled "HELL YEAH WHOOOO!"

They opened with the song Beverly Hills.

"where I come from isn't all that great. My automobile is a peace of crap.
My fashion since is a little wack." The crowd sang along with the band, waving our hands in the air and pulsating with the music.

After a few minutes the song ended and everyone started to yell 'ISLAND IN THE SUN!" Over and over. So, they did.

They started the song and everyone let out a huge scream.

"Hep hep!" We sung

"Hep hep!" We repeated a few times with the lyrics.

"When you're on a holiday you can't find the words to say.
All the things have come to you and I want to feel it too!" The crowd cheered.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to face it. It was a tall man with curly hair and another tall man with a long fringe.

"Hey would you mind if we joined you?" A man with the curly hair asked me.

"No, you can totally hang out over here!"

"I'm PJ, by the way," he waved. "and this is Chris." He motioned to the other man.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Y/N and this is Anna!" I tapped her solder and she waved.

"Cool!" Chris said.

"Sorry for interrupting the show!"

"Oh no! Don't be!" I reassured them.

We all danced together without speaking for a few more songs until Ana needed to speak to me.

"He likes you!" She whispered to me.

"What? Who?" I moved us to the side.

"PJ! Can't you tell!"

"Uh no. They just asked if they could watch the show with us."

"Did you see how he has been looking at you?!"

"Not really because I've been watching the show we basically sold our souls to get to see!"

"Whatever, but when he gets to dancing with you I'm going to say 'I told ya so'."

"Ppfffttt! PJ? Liking me? Not possible"

We went back to dancing and watching the concert. After a few songs I began to notice PJ getting closer to me.
I'm sure he was just trying to keep his space from all the other strangers. It was a packed crowd, after all.

They begun to play Say It Ain't So, which was a little but slow in the beginning.

I felt PJ's hand snake into mine and I pulled back in surprise, My cheeks burning red.

"Oh I-I'm sorry I didn't mean t-"

"No! Don't be! Just warn me next time." I grab his hand. "Sometimes when a cute boy takes your hand in the middle of your favorite song, you jump a little."

He simply smiled and squeezed my hand.

"Well sometimes when a pretty girl is dancing right next to you at a concert you just have to grab her hand." He whispered into my ear.

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Pretty? Did I say pretty?" He sounded offended. "I meant beautiful."

"PJ I'm flattered! Thank you!" I lifted out hands and kissed his.

He went straight for it and kissed my cheek.

"SAY IT AINT SOOO!!" We sang loudly together.

"Y/N?" He asked me.

"Yes PJ?"

"Will you uh- maybe go out on a d-date with me?"

"I would love that." I smiled up at him.

"Told ya so." Ana whispered to me.

I shot her a quick smirk and then continued to focus on the music and PJ strong hand gripping mine.

So, yeah, maybe Ana was right.