10-Get A Clue

Authors note,
This was suggested by the super rad CaliCow this is a good one. I've been waiting to write this one for a while.
-M xx
(Guys we are almost to 400 reads! What!!)
----------------------------------------------

"PEEEEEEJAAAYYYYY!" I wined. "WHERE ARE YOU AT YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BASTARD!" I started or laugh.

I knew exactly where he was hiding at. There are few places in my flat where a fucking giant like him can hide successfully.

"C'MON, LOUIS AND SOPH WILL BE HERE ANY SECOND!" I shouted playfully.

I knew where PJ was. He hides there all the time. He was in the coat closet.

"C'mon out Harry Potter. I know that you are in the closet."

"SSHHIIITTTTTT how'd you know." He peaked out.

"That is the only place you ever hide at. I had a lucky guess." I said as he bolted out of the closet and flew onto the sofa.

I did the same and almost landed right on top of him. Instead I landed with my top half down by his legs and my bottom half draped over the arm of the couch. 

I tilted by head back to look at him and smiled.

"I guess we didn't have enough pixie dust." He whispered.

"Guess not." I replied as the bell rang.

"COME IN. ITS OPEN." PJ shouted.

Our friends, Sophie and Louis, walked into the flat and removed their shoes and coats.

"PJ, where you in the closet again? You pushed all the coats into the floor." Sophie said as she hung their coats.

"Maaaaaybe." He looked down at me.

"Y/N, do you have Clue?" Louis asked as he sat down on the other couch.

"Yep. Wanna play?"

"OOOH YEAH LETS PLAY CLUE!" Sophie cooed and sat next to Louis.

PJ and I moved back into our respectful positions and I got out the game.

PJ and I had been best friends since year 4. We were both pretty nerdy and didn't have many friends so we jelled pretty quickly. I've had a pretty big crush on PJ since we were about 15. He never really showed any interest in dating me though. I've always been told that he had a thing for me, as well, but he never said it himself. At this point, I was starting to give up hope. After all, we have been best friends got the majority of our lives. We are practically related! We go to family gathering together all the time. He even took me to the prom, for gods sake!

Anyways, if you don't know what the game Clue is, it's a board game where you have to use clues to find out who willed the victim, with what weapon, in what room of a mansion.

We played Clue pretty often, since it was our favorite table top game.

-

PJ sat close to me. Hell, we was practically on top of me.

We all had our pins and paper clutched close to ourselves, so no one could cheat.

"I got it. I think PJ has a crush on Y/N, in the living room, on game night." Louis joked.

I looked up to PJ, who was blushing like crazy. I felt my face heat up as I looked down.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

I sat on the tile flood and stared to fall into deep thought.

Are they right? Does PJ have a thing for me? 

No. After all this time you would think he would have said it.

To be 100% fare, I haven't spoken up either.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Y/N, it's me." I heard PJ whisper.

"Don't come in. I'm a mess."

"I don't care. I'm coming in." He snuck into the room and sat next to me.

"Are they right?" I whisper.

"What about?"

"You having a thing for me. Is it true? Because I-." He cut me off mid sentence by slamming his lips into mine.

"Does that answer the question?" He giggled.

"I believe it does."

"Y/N, I've had a thing on you for as long as I can remember. I guess I've just never believed that you liked me back."

"Peej. I've always had a thing on you too. I have no clue how you couldn't tell. I mean I fall all over you all the time." I laugh.

"So, maybe I could take you out?"

"I would love that. But for now I get to kick y'alls ass at Clue." I jumped up and he followed, running and leaping into the couch.

This time I landed where PJ did before and he landed with his head right in the middle of my stomach, with his legs laying off the couch.

-

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" I shouted. "IT WAS MRS. WHITE, IN THE LIBRARY, WITH THE BAT! Whoooot suck on that biiitttcheeess!"

Sophie opened the answer box and pulled out the correct answer cards.

"It was.... Mrs. White, in the library, with a...... BAT! She got it!" Sophie announced.

"HEEELLLLL YEAH!" I laughed. "Oops I did it again."

"Shit. Why aren't you a detective yet?" PJ joked.

I bent down and kissed PJ, as a victory lap.

Sophie and Louis looked very pleased with themselves.

"Thank god!" Sophie said.

"FINALLY!" Louis cheered. "Soph and I have been waiting for you two to do that since Uni!"

"So have I." PJ whispered.