4-How To Save A Life (part 4)

Authors note,
(See previous note)
-M xx
----------------------------------------------

It had been three weeks since the wedding. My body was slowly ceasing to exist. I had refused to take chemo therapy since the cancer had already got me and all it could do was help with pain. I could handle some pain. Trust me.

Or so I thought.

What very little muscle I had left was very weak and caused me a lot of grief.

Last week PJ bought me a wheel chair. A fucking wheel chair. Because I could hardly walk around without shooting pain threw out my whole body.

Today was Monday, the last day I would have before going to stay in the hospital until you know, I died.

Poor PJ was going to take me and hang out in the park for a while. He was all out of sort. He was almost as bad as me.

He was being much more social than before, which I was very proud of, but he wasn't the happy and smiley PJ I missed.

He knew I was basically dead.

He knew that damn well.

-

"ready to go?" PJ asked me. He had just helped me get dressed and I sat in my wheelchair.

I nodded and he rolled me out of the flat and down he street.

As usual, I earned plenty of odd looks from people as we went by.

Eventually we arrived at a open, green park full of trees and a beautiful fountain.

He pushed my wheelchair threw the grass and under a large shade tree, He sat on the ground next me me.

"We are all going to miss you very much, you know." He spoke. He already sounded like he was choking up on tears.

I took out my phone and started to type in my notes.

"I'm going to miss you more. But one day, we will meet again. We all will." I showed him the message.

"You think that's how it works? We all eventually meet again."

I started to type again.

"I believe that one day the people of this earth will not have to be sad anymore. Everyone will eventually meet their true calling. One way or another." I handed it to him, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

"I love how your brain works."

"PJ, my love, when I die, I want you do move on with your life, continue to make films, find another true love to marry and make happy, just like me." I typed and showed him.

He nodded, not making eye contact with me.

I bent down carefully and kissed his temple.

-

We Conversed the best we could for a good while. I told him that he had to carry on and be happy, he couldn't be sad after I died. He of coarse didn't like that idea to much but he eventually agreed.