9-The Vows (part 1)

Authors note,
A super cool request from puny_god hope you like it! Have a nice day guys!
-M xx
----------------------------------------------

I stood at the back of the isle, the procession was about to start.

PJ was standing at the altar in his suit, looking handsome as always.

The music started to play, I took my fathers arm and we walked down the isle.

I could already feel my eyes starting to tear up. This is the best day of my life! PJ looked about like he was going to cry, as well.

My mind was racing 'holy shit I'm getting married!'

I huge smile was spread across both of our faces.

I stood at the altar across from PJ, the priest stood next to us.

"Dearly beloved, We have gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of these two amazing young people." He spoke.

That process went on for a while, the talking. But I enjoyed every second of it.

"You may start the Charge To The Couple." He said.

This was it. Time for the vows.

"PJ would you like to start?" The persist asked. PJ nodded and gathered his thoughts.

"I vow to love you, to hold you, to live for you, Y/N." He choked up. Tears sliding down his cheeks. He looked back at his best man, Chris.

Chris gave him a smile and nodded.

"I vow to make you the happiest girl that I can. I want us to be happy... Together. I want to wake up every single day for years rest of my life and be able to call you my beautiful, amazing, talented, wife, Y/N. I would do anything for you, my love." We were both crying messes. Tears of pure joy soaked both of or cheeks.

"PJ, I vow to Love you, to hold you, and to live for you. Over these past years, you have been the spark in my soul. The one think that has kept me going. You and I are absolutely out of our minds and I find comfort in that. You stabilize me and keep me steady. The rest of my life will be content, knowing that I get to call my favorite storyteller by creative, intelligent, talented, and charming husband. I love you PJ and I would do anything for you, as well." I said, still spilling tears of happiness.

"The rings." The Priest Asked. 

Chris handed him the rings and he presented them to us.

PJ held my ring and I held his.

"With this ring, I the wed." PJ said and slipped it onto my finger.

"With this ring, I the wed." I replied and did the same to him.

I looked into PJs eyes and melted. This is what true beauty actually is. Not the sappy love story, but the true story, the one that is scribed on our hearts forever.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. PJ, you may kiss the bride." We were instructed.

Husband and wife. Wow.

PJ cupped my cheeks with his hands and mine were placed on his shoulders.

Our lips touched and moves in perfect sink.

We kept it short and sweet because ya know. It's a wedding. Not a club or our flat.

But don't think that we didn't get a little cheering and hollering from our guests.

We released and turned to face the isle. My hand was in his, this was the perfect moment.

PJ lifted his arm, the one that was holding mine, into the air, still holding mine.

We dropped them and we walked back down the isle.

The estate that we had our wedding at had a beautiful showing house that we were allowed to use for getting ready and such.

We walked in and into the front room to just sit and enjoy each other company.

"Mr. And Mrs. Liguori. I like the sound of that." PJ smiles.

"I do to. I think we should get it on a business card."

"Now that sounds cool."

"Mr. And Mrs. Liguori? It's time for your paperwork." A woman's voice spoke. It was the lady who was legally marring Peej and I. Her name was Sharon. She seemed sweet. To me, she had the happiest job ever. Marring people to the love of their lives. Sounds like bliss to me.

"Yes absolutely." PJ said, sounding very pleased with himself.

Sharon brought her little binder and sat down in front of us and put it on the coffee table.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Please." PJ and I replied simultaneously.