3-Warm Jumpers

Authors note,
          I've gotten a request from puny_god to do write something cute and fluffy! I like writing fluff so this will be fun! Hope you like it and send me any requests! I'm always open for them! Xx
          -M
----------------------------------------------

"Good morning, love." PJ kissed my temple. I felt a smile begin to grow on my lips.

"And to you, darling." I rolled over in the bed to face him. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "How long have you been up?"

"Only a few minutes. I've been watching you sleep."

"Don't you think that is just a little bit creepy?"

"Uh! No! A man can watch his lovely princess girlfriend sleep if she is in his bed. I have a right."

"Fair enough. But if you get to watch me sleep, then I get to wear your jumper. It's a little bit cold in here."

"That's a win-win situation for me." He giggled and took off the jumper he was wearing. He handed it to me and I slid it on over the tank top I had slept in.

"Aren't you going to be cold?"

"Don't worry about me, love. We have plenty on blankets. And I think you are just cold all the time." He teased. But, that was true. I was cold all the time.

I rolled over onto my other side as PJ snaked his arms around my stomach.

Our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces, accept for the fact that he is a lot taller than me and has longer limbs.

Our legs intertwined and we were pressed flat together from our knees up to our shoulders.

PJ was lower down in the bed, with his face tucked in the nape of my neck. He was drawing little shapes on my sides and pecking the back of my neck with little Eskimo kisses.

After a few minutes I fell asleep like this.

-

I awoke a while later to the sound of PJ softly whispering random gibberish into my ear.

I looked at him with crossed eyes and a silly grin.

A smile crept across his face.

"I love you." PJ whispered.

"I love you too." I replied. "But there is something I have to say." I stuttered slowly and timidly.

"Are you ok? Did I do something?" PJ quickly cut me off. He sounded almost as if he couldn't breathe.

"See its just, I-I'm afraid that-" i looked down. "I'm going to have to get up. I need something to drink." I laughed making him look up at me. His expression of confusion quickly turned to a giggle and toothy grin.

"Well, ya didn't have to make it sound like you had just started a war." He bumped me at the hip.

"I know. I'm just silly, that's all. And I don't possibly know where on earth I get it from?" I spoke sarcastically.

"I have a few ideas."

I then got up and walked into our kitchen and PJ followed.