9-The Vows (part 2)

Authors note,
          This is based off a true story babes! It's a part 2 Of a request (see previous note) enjoy it guys.
-M xx
----------------------------------------------

We had just been Married.

I had just married my teenage sweetheart.

I couldn't be happier.

I had just walked Down the isle and PJ, my husband, and I were signing all the paper work for us to be legally married.

"You look so beautiful" PJ stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"You look quite charming yourself." I kissed his cheek. Even with my heals on I still struggled to reach his cheek.

My wedding gown was white, silk, fitted dress with a white, beaded, sweetheart neckline.

PJ gabbed my hand and we walked out of the estate, in which we just signed the papers in.

We stepped out of the building and off onto a landing where everyone was crowded around and cheering for us.

Chris ran up to us with a camera.

"Y/N, what is it like being a Liguori?" He held a fork for a microphone.

"I feel very Italian." I leaned in to speak into the fork microphone.

"Chris get outta here." PJ whispered. "It's time for the recession."

"OOOH recession yay!" I giggled.

PJ and I watched as Chris bolted up onto the stage and got the actual mic, instead of the form. Everyone else made their way to the tables and sat down.

It is customary that the bride and her bridesmaids at a table and the groom, his best man, and his grooms men, sit at another.

I sat at a table with my bridesmaids. PJs sister and my maid of honor, Amelia, Sat to my right. My best friend, Sophie, to my left. And my cousin, Lana, next to Sophie. And my sister, Kayla, on the end.

PJ sat with his best man, Chris, to his right, Louis to his left, Dan next to Louis, and Phil next to Chris.

At the moment, Amelia had the mic. She stood up from her seat and got everyone's attention.

"Hello, everyone!" She giggled. "Today has been absolutely beautiful and now it is time for everyone to say some more casual words."

Everyone clapped and Amelia started.

"Ok so Hi everyone! If you don't know me, I'm Amelia, PJs older sister. Let me just start off by saying that from the very moment that I met Y/N I could easily tell that PJ had chosen the perfect girl to be obsessed with." Everyone laughed at her obsession joke. "PJ, you better treat her right, she's got something that a lot girls don't have, a heart of gold. I love you both." She walked the mic to Chris.

He took it and stood up as Amelia sat back down.

"Hey everybody, I'm Chris, PJs best mate. And I just wanted to say that I agree with Amelia. PJ is obsessed with Y/N. But it's all out of love. Y/N, if you couldn't tell by now, PJ loves you to death. He loves you more than anything. You two have a stunning connection that is not something you see often. Take care of yourselves, you hear me!" He passed the mic to Me and we swapped positions.

"Hello everyone!" I waved and everyone clapped and cheered. "I'm assuming that you know who I am by now." Everyone giggled at my smartass remark. "Yes I can see it now. PJ, Do you remember we were sitting there by the water. You put your arm around me for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless mans careful daughter. You're the best thing that's ever been mine." I recited some cheesy Taylor Swift lyrics, earning a crowded giggle from our audience. "I am living breathing proof that you can love someone more than the world. I could say it over and over but I won't because you don't like it when I tell you that. PJ Liguori, you have saved me. Thank you. Now you have to put up with me telling you that I love you more than I love anything else." I was smiling from ear to ear as a trade slid down my cheek.