SIXTY-EIGHT (EDITED)

The rest of the week passed by too fast for my liking and it is Saturday.

Otherwise known as the day of the big party.

I hardly slept last night, and from the way Harry kept tossing and turning next to me, I can tell he didn't either. It's just past seven in the morning now, and I'm wide awake, staring at the ceiling.

So much could go wrong tonight, and so much is on the line. We have gone over the plan these past couple days numerous times, and it feels like things should go right, but my nightmares keep resurfacing is my mind.

Harry lays on his side next to me, his back turned to me. I watch his shoulders rise and fall as he breathes steadily, his heavy sighs the only sound in the room.

Breathe, my mind speaks. Everything will go smoothly, and you will be out of this mess by tomorrow.

Harry shifts onto his back, turning his head to look at me.

"You're awake too, hmm?"

I nod, sighing.

"How much sleep did you get?"

"Not much."

"Same with me."

I turn on my side to face him.

"What do you think of my nightmares?" I ask.

Harry's silent for a minute as he thinks. "l think they worry the hell out of me," He finally says. "But, they're only dreams, part of your subconscious. Don't think too much about them."

I nod, resting my head on his shoulder. His arm surrounds my waist and he kisses my forehead.

There's a soft knock at the bedroom door and we both sit up as Gemma enters.

"Morning, Gemma," I greet her, smiling.

"Morning," She returns kindly. She shifts her weight. "lt is to my understanding that you are going to a party tonight."

"Yeah, so?" Harry asks.

"Are you in danger?"

"No," Harry answers immediately.

"Alright, now tell me the truth."

Gemma and Harry are so alike in that they don't put up with shit of any kind, and that is apparent as they stare at each other now.

"What does it matter?" Harry finally says.

"I'm a black belt in taekwondo, I might be able to help you out." Gemma smirks.

"What the hell? When did you get a black belt?"

"When I was in Korea, actually. Thought I should learn some self defence."

I look at Harry, eyebrows raised. "We might need help kicking ass."

"Gemma can't kick ass. She's like one hundred pounds." He rolls his eyes.

"Would you like me to prove it, Harry, because l'd be glad to flip you onto your very own ass," Gemma says.

"Please do," I say.

Harry glares at me and I smirk.

"Fine," He grumbles. "You can come with us."

She grins widely. "Lovely. Oh, and if you'd ever like to be beaten to a pulp, let me know." She turns and exits the room, the door clicking shut behind her.

I look over at Harry who is shaking his head, a small smile visible on his lips.

"My sister can probably fight better than me, I have failed at life." He says and I laugh.