~Chapter 6~

I gradually opened my eyes and adjust my vision to the natural lighting in my bedroom. I can hardly remember the previous night. The last thing I did was speak to Colton and Nicolas, and next thing I know, I crash on my bed. "Great." I whisper sitting up and first noticing the mess of home videotapes scattered around my bedroom. Titus will kill me if he finds out I took all of the home videos. More importantly, the fact that I came into his room.

I stack the tapes one on top of the other. I don't have time to view them now. Titus is still here. I stuff them underneath my bed and they join the dust bunnies. I can smell the food from downstairs and I'm immediately drawn to it. I can't find my shirt, so I throw on a pair of shorts and hurry downstairs. Titus is sitting at the kitchen table listening to music, and at the stove is a girl who has her back turned to me, and I see she's wearing my shirt. "Sick party last night." Titus notes as I enter the kitchen, but my eyes are trained on the girl who's cooking with my shirt on.

"Yeah." I reply feeling my skin crawl being around this girl. Or was it the fact that she stole my shirt?

"You even got hooked up." Titus laughs pointing to the girl. Hooked up? I was never hooked with anyone. Except for the near-kiss with Nicole. The way Titus looks at me gives away something. I can see he's trying to test my memory. He believes I don't remember what happened last night with the wolves.

I laugh, "That's a new one for me. The last thing I can remember is sitting alone on my balcony when-" I almost kissed Nicki, but we were interrupted by a scream. "She came along." I point to the cooking girl who has yet to identify herself.

"Yeah, man." Titus stands up and pats my shoulders. "How's breakfast going, Martha?" He asks the girl.

"Wonderful, Alpha." She replies gleaming at him lustfully.

"My name's Titus." He gives her a funny look.

The girl pauses for a moment, then shakes her head, "Yes, right! Titus." She corrects. I can't stand the sight of these two. Especially Titus. The fact that he's so interested in hiding the truth than actually being real with me hurt. It hurts bad, but he thinks it's for my safety and I can't handle it. He makes me so... so... angry!

"Are you hungry, Tyler?" Martha asks as she brings a plate to me. I want to slam my fist on the table and demand that Titus tell me what the hell is going on, but I don't. For now, I put on a fake smile and pretend everything is fine. The inner voice in my head is telling me to stick with the latter, so I do.

"Yes, thank you." I take her plate and eat slowly. I'm not very hungry because I feel sick to my stomach about this entire situation. "It's delicious." I lie finishing one bite of the eggs.

"Thanks." Martha blushes and kisses my cheek. It makes me feel nauseated for some reason, and I'm tempted to draw back and lock myself away in my room to watch the home videos.

"I've lost my appetite." I stand up with my plate in hand. "I'm sorry to leave so abruptly." I force a smile at Martha who winks at me flirtatiously. Titus shrugs it off and I place my plate away and run upstairs. I enter my room immediately and lock my door.I push out all of the home videos from underneath my bed and stack the CDs next to the player. I place the earliest date into the tray and wait for it to play. One of these CDs can give me the answer, or maybe all of them are connected somehow to give me one permanent answer.

"Welcome home, boys." A female with long, brown hair greeted to Titus and I. Titus looked a lot more formal than I. My hair was dirty and my clothes were covered in dirt, while on the other hand, Titus wore a suit and had gelled his hair.

"Hi mom!" I wrapped my arms around her and she lifted me up. I was 5 years old at the time.

"Henry spoke to me." I giggled happily and Titus shot a glare at me that was removed from camera view just moments after he displayed it to focus on me instead.