00:5

"So you have a shoot tomorrow were we are going to debut you as a model, you've been getting alot of attention lately ever since your shoot with cover girl, and now that Justin kid followed you and your all the buzz, so we are going to come in with a bang, is that okay with you Kylie?"

Jennifer asked me. I was currently sitting in this board room with jenny and the people from the magazine I'm going to be shooting for. Excitingly, I'm on the cover! First timers really never get the covers of major magazines. So I am especially excited and happy.

"I agree 100%, I'm KingKylie right? I need to come in with a big bang"

I said laughing as did everyone else in the room. I left the meeting and went back to my house, it was already a little after 4, so I decided to make some dinner and watch some tv. I was scrolling through Instagram and decided to DM Justin.

KingKylie: Hey

I put my phone down and put my left over Chinese from last night in the microwave. I went over to my TV and put on E news.

Popstar Justin Bieber was spotted with model Hailey Baldwin at a private resort in LA, they seemed really friendly as you can see from these very PDA filled pictures

Find out more about The Biebs and Hailey at 10, now onto other news

I turned off the TV and immediately grabbed my phone and opened my DMS

KingKylie: And you say your not a fuckboi

At this point I was beyond aggravated, he serously lied to me. Why would someone with a girlfriend be sliding in my dms? You know what I'm seriously over it. Its like this every time all boys are the same, fuckboys.
I decided to tell the girls what was happening tomorrow when I see them, I got my food and quickly ate it wile watching Fox news. I then went upstairs to my room and took a shower and hauled my fat ass to bed. I was beyond exhausted and I have the shoot tomorrow, I shouldn't be stressed about petty shit.

Next morning

Today was the day of the shoot I'm so excited, the whole justin bullshit is out of my mind for today. He did read the DM tho but never responded very classy. Anyway I got up and showered and cleaned myself up and then drove toward were they were shooting I walked Into the building and was greeted by a young lady who might I add was gorg!

"Hi Kylie I'm Bella I'm Jennifer's daughter I'm helping her out for the summer and she thought it would be a good idea for me to meet you and whatnot."

I gave her a hug,

"Nice to meet you bella, your gorgeous." She smiled

"Thank you so much it means.a lot comeing from someone as beautiful as you." I just laughed

"oh stop it." She just smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" She said.

"Of course." I replied. She the. Stopped walking and whispered

"Are you dating Justin Bieber?" I choked on the tea I was drinking I lost it.

"Oh my god no!"

I laughed out. She started laughing to.

"I was just asking, a lot of people in the fandom ship you two. Your ship name is jylie."

She said keeping a straight face then breaking out out in a fit of laughter.

"Jylie? Really?"

That's cute I thought. Ugh. She nodded we made it to wear the shoot was happening I was greeted by jenny and then she shoved me to hair and makeup,

 She nodded we made it to wear the shoot was happening I was greeted by jenny and then she shoved me to hair and makeup,

I then got into the first outfit which was a swimsuit and followed what the people wanted me to do. I then kept doing that all day after the last few photos, I was exhausted. I got to see what the shots looked like and I'm not going to toot my own horn but they were fucking fire toot toot. They gave me one picture to post to make it "Suspenseful" me and Bella chatted the whole time I'm really feeling this girl she's really dope. We traded numbers and promised to hang out once I got back from my trip. I went back to my house and packed to go to New York. I headed to the airport and waited to board my plane. I posted the photo from the shoot and waited for shit to blow up.

Caption: Introducing King Kylie

Fool me twice, can't put the blame on you